maxdawax

Should I buy Arma II/DayZ

I'm defiantly going to be buying the standalone when it comes out but I am wondering if its worth it to buy the mod right now. I really want to play DayZ and would it be worth buying Arma II for the mod or should I just wait?

Yes, yes and yes. We don't even know if it's coming soon, last time it was supposed to come out in December, as fas as I can recall..

Alright, I think I remember seeing something about a open beta or alpha being released in June or later but it still could be anytime before its released.

I wouldnt

The SA could come out anywhere from

next week

to next month

to

tomorrow

you never know

Well, you can buy Arma II/DayZ and play it for a short time between today and the Standalone open alpha.

As yourself if it's worth of it. :)

Hello fellas i search to buy Arma2 CO with Steam Trade Items ( i have Keys and stuffs for TF2) If anyone is interested can PM me here or add me on Steam. Rudie . Thanks.

Hello there

Firstly, Steam "trades" break Steam's T&C's so we dont allow those here. Take it to the steam forums if you wish to attempt this.

Secondly, I would buy A2 as there's a vast amount to the game other than the mod and we have no release date for the SA, and even when it is released it will be in an early development stage.

So, for a full rounded gaming experience I would recommend A2 and all the mods it has to offer.

A3 is in alpha and there is a great little mod called "All in Arma" which transfers all A2 content into A3 (wip), so, even goingdown the future route A2 still has alot of value.

Rgds

LoK

• Like 1

Hello there

Firstly, Steam "trades" break Steam's T&C's so we dont allow those here. Take it to the steam forums if you wish to attempt this.

Secondly, I would buy A2 as there's a vast amount to the game other than the mod and we have no release date for the SA, and even when it is released it will be in an early development stage.

So, for a full rounded gaming experience I would recommend A2 and all the mods it has to offer.

A3 is in alpha and there is a great little mod called "All in Arma" which transfers all A2 content into A3 (wip), so, even goingdown the future route A2 still has alot of value.

Rgds

LoK

Sorry for my post and thanks for the information.

• Like 1