Kebab Remover

Balota Buddies Whitelisted! AU/US(Public)/EU Servers Chernarus/Namalsk/Origins, Active Admins/No Abuse/JSRS/Custom AntiHack

Cherno journo had a rude welcome to the server ;)

Edited by bigdogsco
  • Like 3

OK all. US46 has had whitelisting removed to give you all a chance to experience the quality of the server. Be warned! This place is not for the faint hearted. You will be hunted. Fancy your chances? Bring it!

As bigdogsco said, our US server, US46, has now gone public! You now no longer need to get yourself whitelisted in order to play. The features [thanks Kebab for putting them together, below], for you new players who were unaware, include:

Custom Scripts:

Balota Buddies run a series of custom scripts on our servers to enhance immersion and quality of gameplay. Some of them are"

Steal Skin:

Damn, that guy had a ghillie, guess I better just TAKE IT FROM HIS COLD DEAD HANDS!

Vehicle Scavenge:

Steal full repaired parts off other vehicles and add them to yours? Ever feel like crippling someone's hidden car in the woods without gunfire? NOW YOU CAN! Steal that engine.

Dynamic Helicopter Crashes:

Hear that? Is that a helo?! CHASE IT. Every 15-20 minutes a random Mi-17/Huey will spawn and gravitate towards the area of players (within several large grids) before suddenly exploding and crashing into the ground full of loot and zombies! Or, for the more daring, they can be brought down with a single shot so get your Makarovs ready!

Care Packages!:

Some friendly government has airdropped in crates just packed full of goodies! Some have food, others equipment, repair parts, ammunition and medical supplies!

Variety of Custom Buildings and Loot Tables:

Some new barracks added to spice up the NEAF, some more at NWAF (to make it even more dangerous) and a few choice weapons that have been added in for fun.

JSRS Jarhead's Sound Redeployment System:

JSRS server key is active so if you have it then you can reap the benefits.

Either search for "US46" in DayZ Commander or the in-game filter, or use the following details:

IP: 184.164.146.210

Port: 2312

We hope to see some of you join us on US46 for an explosive time.

Edited by Inception.
  • Like 5

I strongly advise all of you to get JSRS. It has to be heard to be believed. Hearing gunfire from 1000s of metres instead of 100s is ideal for avoiding trouble or finding trouble. Depending on your preference!

As bigdogsco said, our US server, US46, has now gone public! You now no longer need to get yourself whitelisted in order to play. The features [thanks Kebab for putting them together, below], for you new players who were unaware, include:

Custom Scripts:

Balota Buddies run a series of custom scripts on our servers to enhance immersion and quality of gameplay. Some of them are"

Steal Skin:

Damn, that guy had a ghillie, guess I better just TAKE IT FROM HIS COLD DEAD HANDS!

Vehicle Scavenge:

Steal full repaired parts off other vehicles and add them to yours? Ever feel like crippling someone's hidden car in the woods without gunfire? NOW YOU CAN! Steal that engine.

Dynamic Helicopter Crashes:

Hear that? Is that a helo?! CHASE IT. Every 15-20 minutes a random Mi-17/Huey will spawn and gravitate towards the area of players (within several large grids) before suddenly exploding and crashing into the ground full of loot and zombies! Or, for the more daring, they can be brought down with a single shot so get your Makarovs ready!

Care Packages!:

Some friendly government has airdropped in crates just packed full of goodies! Some have food, others equipment, repair parts, ammunition and medical supplies!

Variety of Custom Buildings and Loot Tables:

Some new barracks added to spice up the NEAF, some more at NWAF (to make it even more dangerous) and a few choice weapons that have been added in for fun.

JSRS Jarhead's Sound Redeployment System:

JSRS server key is active so if you have it then you can reap the benefits.

Either search for "US46" in DayZ Commander or the in-game filter, or use the following details:

IP: 184.164.146.210

Port: 2312

We hope to see some of you join us on US46 for an explosive time.

Hey Inception. You should get rid of the other server adverts including my old UK46 one and make a sexy fresh new one including that info laid out as you have it there, maybe with a link to the JSRS mod. I don;t think I've seen any BB ads clearly listing features like that so it'd probably pull a few peeps in. I think although everyones heard of BB because we never shut up about it a lot of peeps are still confused about exactly whats on offer.

Edited by Fraggle
  • Like 1

Yep. It was good to see some new players yesterday. We have around 20 players on right now!

Edited by Inception.

Please come play on US46 public now, you'll love it!

I apologize for nailing you with a makrov yesterday, in the long run I saved you from hours of torture from Inception and I.

Hope to see you back soon, if you see me in TS lemme know, still feel bad :P

Updated details in OP about public US server and PVP Utes.

Hey Inception. You should get rid of the other server adverts including my old UK46 one and make a sexy fresh new one including that info laid out as you have it there, maybe with a link to the JSRS mod. I don;t think I've seen any BB ads clearly listing features like that so it'd probably pull a few peeps in. I think although everyones heard of BB because we never shut up about it a lot of peeps are still confused about exactly whats on offer.

You're cute Fragglez, That's sort of why I made this thread because we had six different ones for servers and its better to have one central location for our huge confederation of private hives.

Updated details in OP about public US server and PVP Utes.

You're cute Fragglez, That's sort of why I made this thread because we had six different ones for servers and its better to have one central location for our huge confederation of private hives.

lol, yeh fair point. I guess I meant it should be like this one but better. :thumbsup:

Edited by Fraggle

lol, yeh fair point. I guess I meant it should be like this one but better. :thumbsup:

Silly Fraggle, I will go and eat some of your cereal now!

**UPDATE OP WITH NEW SERVER FEATURES AND BEAUTIFUL COLOURS!**

Siphon Fuel:

Evolution/God/The Flying Spaghetti Monster gave you lips for a reason! Get that hose and mouth working and siphon all the fuel out of those cars and into your trusty Jerry. Abandon a car hidden somewhere and keep the fuel on you, or screw some poor sap over who didn't hide his UAZ well enough.

Crafting:

Sick of finding mountains of trash loot? Well here is your chance, now you can assemble together needed vehicle parts by smelting down pieces of scrap! You might need to fill up that Coyote Backpack with scraps instead of guns, choose wisely!

• Like 1

Silly Fraggle, I will go and eat some of your cereal now!

**UPDATE OP WITH NEW SERVER FEATURES AND BEAUTIFUL COLOURS!**

Siphon Fuel:

Evolution/God/The Flying Spaghetti Monster gave you lips for a reason! Get that hose and mouth working and siphon all the fuel out of those cars and into your trusty Jerry. Abandon a car hidden somewhere and keep the fuel on you, or screw some poor sap over who didn't hide his UAZ well enough.

Crafting:

Sick of finding mountains of trash loot? Well here is your chance, now you can assemble together needed vehicle parts by smelting down pieces of scrap! You might need to fill up that Coyote Backpack with scraps instead of guns, choose wisely!

Oh really...??

Also now:

Vehicle Towing:

Vehicles can tow other small vehicles, helicopters can now tow small vehicles too. BOMBS AWAY!

Is the self blood bagging thing only on the new and improved UK server or can US losers with no frie..... sorry.... lone wolfs do it?

Is the self blood bagging thing only on the new and improved UK server or can US losers with no frie..... sorry.... lone wolfs do it?

It's not on US, no.

OHAI. I NEVA NEW U GUISE WOZ ERE LOL

• Like 2

Come get your DayZ on now public for the time being!

See you all there! A lot of cool new people coming on lately has been a fun time.

• Like 1