WhiteKid4Sale

DayZ it's own game?

You might or might not have heard but Dean "Rocket" Hall has said in interviews that his plan for DayZ is to eventually make it it's own game. Which would be awesome! There's only so much to do as a mod, and it's got such a great fanbase (In alpha may I remind you!) I think we can all agree a DayZ official game would be awesome! I am totally up to paying like $10 too. Hope all goes well at BI! (:

So tell me, what do you think of this and what would you want to see?

Would be awesome with a link to that interview.

From what I've heard he has no plans on that.

Well of course with any Alpha I am keen on I would like to see it taken all the way.

And if Rocket can keep control of content and takes it the way he wants I am sure it will still have the soul it has now.

I am just waiting for someone with such a sense of self entitlement to demand a free copy for Alpha testing lol.

Me and others like me have paid for either Arma 2 or OA or both to play this so it shows people would pay to get the real game, I paid to get OA just to play DayZ

I've seen the video too.

He compares it to Minecraft in terms of natural progression.

Glad others have seen the interview. It's on www.youtube.com/thecreaturehub. And I was unaware of the other thread. The games so popular it's hard to keep up with posts. If it was a full game sold on steam...I'd pay AT MOST $60. What something like Skyrim costs. (Keep in mind: That's AT MOST)