You see a Hero  

110 members have voted

1. 1. Do you shoot him?

• Yes. I will
    • No, I won't
    • I don't know

I take the same precautions I would with a normal player, they have to freeze and drop their weapon, as there are always the assholes that just bloodbag their friends. But to answer your question, no, but I'm not sure if my vote counts cuz I never shoot players unless I have to.

That would be pretty funny, Hero VS Hero and possibly my bandit friend (Don't ask)

I might if fire if i suspect that its a trap or he points his gun at me.

Edited by Jerry Can Ultimatum

i'd be in a bandit skin so i doubt he would do that...

I've never been killed by a hero.

My group of hoarders does not help anybody outside the group, except for visually confirmed heroes in need of a bloodbag or a ride. We do not search for firefights. However, we do get shot at - and killed - A LOT by both survivors and bandits. So, we mainly kill these people for revenge. And to be honest, in most cases we die trying. Point is, while we do not consider ourselves as particular helpful "good-guys" in the oldskool DayZ conception of a hero, both our skin and humanity show we are. So, either there has got to be more bandits than survivors and heroes put together, at least on the public servers or it does not take a lot to become a hero.

Note: We might consider throwing away OP's oldfashioned, all-black-and-white conception of playing styles in DayZ. A "new breed" of players are flooding DayZ and Breaking Point right now, down-categorizing the original idea of PvE, survival, bandits/heroes into just "players". Having watched the streams of FrankieonPC, Oshi7 and Sacriel42 these guys want to become just like them, and they do not differ between freshspawns, bambis or skilled snipers in defined PvP areas - they kill everybody they encounter anywhere on the map for the rush and the feeling of superiority. Well, it's not really considered "new", but you know what I am saying? :)

Edited by Skadefroen

Knock him out, he wakes up in a caged area, interrogate, keep prisoner, finally execute then eat...

:s

Knock him out, he wakes up in a caged area, interrogate, keep prisoner, finally execute then eat...

:s

Oh, and scare the bejesus out of him..