Sign in to follow this  
JKing (DayZ)

Funniest thing EVER

Ok, so i was playing DayZ on this random server, and i just spawned on the coast. I find my way to Electro, then i find a truck with 6 wheels but 3 wheels are missing. i then find a jerry can with gas in it, then i fill up the truck and hope it runs. it does, but i need one more wheel. i find the wheel and add it on. It thens starts driving! So i am driving along the coast, and i get put of the truck and grab a lee enfield, but it has 3 bullets. i use them on a bandit and 2 zombies, and i get a makarov with no ammo. then a hacker logs onto the server, and i get trolled by him a few times. he teleports me into the water, then breaks both my legs. i take 2 morphine shots, and start driving again. then i notice the hacker gives me a ghillie suit. i jump out of the truck to hide from a player coming after me. he then sees me, and we look at each other for a second, and he yells over the local channel, "Look man, i dont want any trouble!" and runs in the other direction. Then i find an M4 with 5 stanags and just PWN the server.

Tell me what you think about this. All i said was

LOLOLOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOL

Edited by JKing

You want my honesty?

This wasn't really funny... At all.

No doubt in my mind that the hacker had spawned you in that M4, as you said you just "found" it...

But good job, I suppose.

• Like 3

I must agree, this story is banal. Basically, you killed one dude, saw a friendly player and got trolled by a cheater. The only interesting part is when you said that you 'PWN the server', tell us more, you drove you truck, came across 14 players and kill them all with only 13 bullets and a grenade.. that would be a story, but funny? bah, still not.

I laughed more when I took my finals.

Just in case you want me to explain, I didn't laugh at all during my finals.

I'll show you funny....

jjqjqo.jpg

X-Games DayZ style. (You have no idea the chaos that ensues with 5 ATVs... THE FLIPPING, OH GOD THE FLIPPING!

Edited by OfficerRaymond
  • Like 4

I'll show you funny....

X-Games DayZ style. (You have no idea the chaos that ensues with 5 ATVs... THE FLIPPING, OH GOD THE FLIPPING!

How many of you survived.... "The Bridge"?...

• Like 1

How many of you survived.... "The Bridge"?...

All of us... rofl. Aside from the 40 flips.

We eventually decided to race down the mountain between cherno and elektro... Which ended in several deaths.