Beck (DayZ)

[BP] Beck's Privateers - [Non-PvP] [Overwatch] [Noob-Friendly]

I would love to join your clan, i am pretty new and just been getting destroyed being solo by bandits...can be kinda frustrating

I would love to join your clan, i am pretty new and just been getting destroyed being solo by bandits...can be kinda frustrating

Hop on our teamspeak and play some DayZ :D

Hey guys, Urban here from Becks- Privateers server, just letting you know we have a GREAT server that need some people!! There is a auto-refuel script, car part removal, custom buildings, and for those of you that don't like the AS50's, their removed(M107 is still in!!). Also we have an official clan too so look our page up(http://becks-privateers.com) We have a wonderful teamspeak server( Becks-Privateers.com) with a whitelist so please be patient when you join, just poke a TS server admin to whitelist you. So please just check us out,join the server/teamspeak and hangout with us for a while!

+[bP] Urban

Hey, you guys get much action on your server? I'd love to team up and be part of a solid group but is it mainly surviving or do you get any 'situations' to get the adrenaline going?

Ringo

Hey, you guys get much action on your server? I'd love to team up and be part of a solid group but is it mainly surviving or do you get any 'situations' to get the adrenaline going?

Ringo

We just recently got back into the swing of things. For a while we had a low population but check this out.

w17LQUQ.png

+1 for the lone aussie Blue

Edited by Beck
  • Like 1