Sign in to follow this  
Oliver Riedel

Windows Application error

That backround....creepy.

OT: i dunno

you misspelled beautiful.
  • Like 2

is it a steam version if so try validating your files with steam running as admin ... theres something corrupt somewhere.. worse case it may be dodgy ram so give it a test

Hello there

Is this a constant error? With all games? Just steam? the more info the better. I get those errors occasionally I assumed it was a bad memory call. An occasional restart solves them for me usually.

Rdgs

LoK

Hello there

Is this a constant error? With all games? Just steam? the more info the better. I get those errors occasionally I assumed it was a bad memory call. An occasional restart solves them for me usually.

Rdgs

LoK

yes, it happens about every 5-10 mins of being in game. my friend in game told me it says "courrpt game data #3". So far this error is only with Arma 2 OA when playing DayZ. Steam version, Ive restarted my PC a few times and still getting the error.

Hello there

Rdgs

LoK

Your quite right assassin... it is a bad memory call that can be caused by a few things usually a memory leak in a badly coded program *cough* ms. bad files or bad ram used to happen a lot on older usb printers when ports were changed too

Two hardware tests I would perform. Test the HDD that the game is installed on and your system's memory. As far as your HDD, find the manufacturers diagnostic tools. And, for memory, run memtest86. If you want a easy way of doing either, look for a ISO called hiren's. I think they are at v15.2.

Verify that game and mod install too. Depending on where you obtained the game will depend on what options you have with that.

Two hardware tests I would perform. Test the HDD that the game is installed on and your system's memory. As far as your HDD, find the manufacturers diagnostic tools. And, for memory, run memtest86. If you want a easy way of doing either, look for a ISO called hiren's. I think they are at v15.2.

Verify that game and mod install too. Depending on where you obtained the game will depend on what options you have with that.

and how do i go about testing it? Edited by Oliver Riedel

bump, anyhelp guize? and thanks to all those who have helped already.. it seems to be doing a bit better.. although i didnt really do anything to it

.-.