Absmoke

How to reverse a An-2 Biplane

Hi everyone! I had some troubles with my friend cos we found a Biplane stuck in a corner, and now we don't know how to make it go reverse and so back in position. Do you know the commands to make it go reverse? Thanks

You cant. Get a car and ram it or something.

Edited by Talibambi
  • Like 2

Yup, I've I had that problem in ArmA 2 when trying to take off on a too short a runway. ArmA really needs a towing system.

Oh, BTW, Fraggle keep up the good work, 10,000 posts is in sight! Let's see if the internets can handle.

• Like 1

Oh, BTW, Fraggle keep up the good work, 10,000 posts is in sight! Let's see if the internets can handle.

Woot! I shall break the forums.

BTW - TOH has a system where you attach crates/cargo ect. to the heli via ropes complete with the proper physics so the engine can definately handle towing, would be good to see in DayZ.

If you make an explosion at the front left/right, the force will be enough to blow the plane 180o in the opposite direction.

Good luck, and happy flying :) :) :) :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :beans: :beans: :beans:

Get a car and knock it slowly, Or wait for someone else to do it and then steal it

Ive found that if you're pointing just slightly uphill you can slowly move the plane back by starting up the engine then instantly stopping it again, causes it to move back a few inch's, it takes bloody forever though.

If you make an explosion at the front left/right, the force will be enough to blow the plane 180o in the opposite direction.

Good luck, and happy flying :) :) :) :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :beans: :beans: :beans:

This is the best way to do it.

This is the best way to do it.

idk, an inch too close and bye bye plane

idk, an inch too close and bye bye plane

Nah, it'll be fine

Use a satchel charge to make sure though, don't wanna take any chances.

• Like 2

Bigger the explosion, better chance it will move the plane. If the plane explodes you used too much.

Edited by SmashT
  • Like 3