MosesUK (DayZ)

Yet another nooob !

Hey everyone. Just joined the forum in the hope of playing with other folk . It gets lonely out in the woods with just myself to talk to ........and the odd sheep.

Been playing arma 2 for a while now but have only just started to play dayz a couple of weeks ago. So far i have been shot , axed , run over , had a chopper crash in to me and obviously i broke my legs and dies cold and alone trying to walk over a stone. Im keen to get involved in what ever else the game has to offer !

hope to shoot some of you soon x

• Like 5

Greetings. If you have any questions, feel free to shoot me a message.

• Like 2

Hey everyone. Just joined the forum in the hope of playing with other folk . It gets lonely out in the woods with just myself to talk to ........and the odd sheep.

Been playing arma 2 for a while now but have only just started to play dayz a couple of weeks ago. So far i have been shot , axed , run over , had a chopper crash in to me and obviously i broke my legs and dies cold and alone trying to walk over a stone. Im keen to get involved in what ever else the game has to offer !

hope to shoot some of you soon x

hey moses i dont want to know what you do with the sheep in the woods

• Like 2

Hi Moses, they're a good bunch here but remember most of them will shoot you in the back of the head for a can of beans! :beans: ;)

Welcome!

I hope you don't mind but I saw your name and thought of a small joke...

How does Moses make his tea?

HeBREWS it!

• Like 1

Hai, welcome to these forums, here are some things to remember.

1.Everyone is from a military background, navy SEALS and marines in every thread

2.The graveyard has funny threads

3.Don't ask questions about your gaming rig, or it'll get closed. Ask in the "Can I run it?" Thread instead

4.When you get 1000 beans you will become a forum moderator

5.Mountain dew is cursed

Edited by AfterShave
  • Like 1

Welcome to the harsh world that is Chernarus.

You found a good server yet?

Hello,

PM me if you ever have any questions :)

I tend to hang out in the woods aswell so if you ever wanna team let me know

The sedan parked in the middle of the clearing is safe...don't worry

but remember most of them will shoot you in the back of the head for a can of beans! :beans: ;)

What?! I would never do that I may shoot you in the back of the head for no reason at all.....err, I mean by accident

Thanks again for all the warm welcomes . I have bounced around a few servers over the last week but haven't found a home server as such . I'm having a hard time as i expected . i got lucky in one server as there seemed to be only 4-5 players on in the day time so i managed to get reasonably well kitted out . I still haven't dared tread foot on the northwest airfield yet. I tend to get my gear from dead bandits around the perimeter then i run away like a girl :)

Hello!

Man i cant recall DayZ Day 1 anymore! But welcome to the fray buddy.

If you are looking to go for the real deal (and by this i mean Public) feel free to make UK410 your home.

Above all else, enjoy the game and make it a game, loot up and shoot up.

dM

• Like 1