Sign in to follow this  
marcspeakman@hotmail.co.uk

Daily Events on PvE server.

On our PvE server we run daily challenges/Events and in thoughs you can win some prizes, even some PvP events, kill the admins in Cherno just for a little fun. If players don't want to join in they don't have to :)

Our PvE server 188.165.211.107:2302

Check it out... i know pvp is a large part of dayz but pve also has some part in dayz where players like to come on do some looting and generally mess around and have fun.

What sissies. I'm a friendly player, but I know deep down that PvP makes this game and no excuse can justify removing it. I'm going to join this server and massacre these pansies.

• Like 1

What sort of challenges/events are you talking about?

And to each his own - PvE servers have their place as well. I too like the constant threat of PvP in the air but dont begrudge people playing how they want. How many times have we heard that from KOS players?

Perhaps once Standalone hits and the zombies are much, much more of a threat then true PvE can take place.

Out of curiosity, have you modified zombie difficulty on your server? I spent some months modifying everything zombie on my server from their speed, damage dealt, headshot only, to increasing their spawn in speed and numbers. Unfortunately, my conclusion was that even with the aforementioned modifications, the zombies were still too easy, once a player quickly adapted to them. Hopefully the SA will return zombies to the forefront and the concept of a PvE server will pose quite a challenge in the minds of DayZ vets.

Some events we run consist of PvP because PvE can get boring some times, One event, kil the admins in cherno and we have a hatchet war ring where battles can happen haha

Okay, so what you have is actually a noPvP server, because for PvE to work enemies need to drop some kind of loot or give any kind of reward.