Scopeshot

My first bandit act after 3 months (Not SOS crap)

178 posts, and like...178 beans. All my posts were about 6 months ago or more, when I was actually active, and DayZ was really alive. You have 110 posts, 48 beans, and I've never heard of you. What's your point? Do you know everyone on this forum or something?

I don't need to have 1000+ posts to call bullshit. It literally could not have happened the way he told it. He killed 8 clan members from INSIDE their base, from a stationary, slow-moving turret...(that has NEVER worked.) You could shoot the SUV turret at a tree, and no bullet hole will appear. Fire 1000 rounds into a zombie, and he won't even notice. But he killed 8 clan members with it? Even if you disregard everything else, that's a HUGE inconsistency, and it makes everything else he says immediately suspect.

It's a story, that he embellished to the degree of complete fiction. The video will never appear, by the time the month is over, he will have hoped no one was paying attention to this post anymore.

Difference is, that he is actually mature and will not toear to shreds a members story which got a good response.

Yeah it might not of happened, but then again could of happened.

Sort yourself out son

Difference is, that he is actually mature and will not toear to shreds a members story which got a good response.

Yeah it might not of happened, but then again could of happened.

Sort yourself out son

Maturity means that he won't call out blatant lies? If the OP hadn't had said that he had a video of the whole incident, or claimed that it was true (when it's obviously a work of fiction) there would be no issue. I have no problem with people telling entertaining stories on the forums, I start to have a problem when people start blatantly lying about their experiences and passing it off as true. The response to the story has nothing to do with it, if someone got on the news and said that AIDS had been cured - but it was a lie, no one would say "Why would you expose the truth...? It got such a good response!".

There is no "but then again could have happened", what I'm trying to get across...is that it literally could not have happened, and anyone who's played Breaking Point for more than a few days would know this immediately.

I'm not exactly sure what to sort out - I simply speak the truth. If you're mad because I pointed out the inconsistencies in OP's "true" story...then that seems like a you problem.

Hello there

Inceptions already posted in this thread. calm it down. Either a vid appears and proves it or it may or may not have happened.

Regardless it's no big deal.

Treat it as such.

Rgds

LoK

Ok...only a few things wrong with your story...

1st - the armored SUV machine gun doesn't work - and it never has...so how did you "light up" 8 people with a gun that shoots blanks? (We'll get to the killing 8 people inside their base...from a slow-turning stationary turret a bit later.)

It does work, what server you been on?