Sign in to follow this  
Dbrow

DayZ Breaking Point: Infected? Sick? Orgasm?

So I'm playing Breaking Point last night, and I logged off at the NWAF.

I log in just now, and my guy sounds like he is in huge pain. He is moaning, groaning, or having an orgasm, every 30sec.

Gave him painkillers, nothing.

Not coughing so I don't think I'm sick.

Anyone have any idea what it could be? My aim is also very wobbly, like I have fucking arthritis

Think this happened to me once a month or two ago, I looked at myself in 3rd person and I looked like I got into a fight with a metal ociliateing fan using only my face. Went away after I logged out and in.

The wobbling happens every time your heart beats and the moaning is because you're in pain. This really only happens when you're super low on blood, so unless you are I have no idea what's up. Try getting a blood transfusion or eating lots of food

The wobbling happens every time your heart beats and the moaning is because you're in pain. This really only happens when you're super low on blood, so unless you are I have no idea what's up. Try getting a blood transfusion or eating lots of food

This is your answer

First, sorry for not posting it in the correct section, thank you for the move.

Next, I have full blood and the wobble is out of control tho, I mean it's all over the place, even in between heartbeats.

I logged out and will log back in to see if it persists.