andrew.r.mcd@gmail.com

Looking for more members!

Hello,

I am the Clan leader my names andrew, i used to be in a tactical realism unit for arma2 mods and dayz. I also do other games and im looking for new users for my clan.

I have a teamspeak and am working on geting my website for the clan up as soon as possible ETA 1-2weeks hopefuly. Until then I am in search of some Semi mature, and Semi Hardcore bada** dont take SH** from no one players. My clan has a ranking systems and i am looking for trustable players to fill in the higher ranks. My clan offers Training for new players, and my goal is to have atleast a 10+ person Elite force, so thierfore I am also looking for some Highly skilled players that can take up a role of a Trainer. Aside of the fact that im looking for players like that, i also am looking for some layback people to play other games as well. I my self dont take everything to the max all the time and am looking for a croud that is lay back a bit as well. We are in search of some good members of the actual military as well. I respond to emails twice a day more over week days.

***If you are interested Email me at Andrew.r.mcd@gmail.com I will try to get a response as fast as possible I check my email everyday most of the time.****

Thank you, andrew

P.S. alot of people ask what PMPT stands for it means Per Mare Per Terras which means "by land by sea" in Latin Its my Scottish clan Motto for the Macdonald clan Which I posted below

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> DayZ server >>>>>. 74.91.28.170:2332 <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

post-153293-0-10395000-1368576199_thumb.

Edited by PMPT Andrew

I think you've already posted this before, why not bump your other post?

Sorry man. I just wanted your group to have some fun.

It's not an advertisement, it was an invitation to bring your clan to our community.

Just simply to cater to your DayZ needs.

Edited by Chaney.A

It's not an advertisement.

It IS an advertisement. Do not do it again.