How do you feel about donation bonuses?

WAZUP  

121 members have voted

1. 1. You can choose multiple options.

• Getting a skin is okay.
    • Getting a low-end gun is okay.
    • Getting a medium end-gun is okay.
    • Getting any weapon is okay.
    • I'm against any form of donation bonuses.
    • I don't care.

Servers that request donations and then offer a bonus should not be considered “Donations”. It's regarded as a trade. It's no different from World of Warcraft offering there silly pets and mounts.

It's like saying If you donate X amount then I will give you an apple.

The bottom line of the matter people are profiteering off other peoples enjoyment.

I see nothing wrong with donating or financially helping someone out with there server. But offering intensives to do so is not a donation it's a trade.

I've seen people loose there money and lets be clear here... How long do most servers stay up?

I have seen a couple where you get to start off with a as50 and ghillie suit with coyote backpack if you donate for 15 bucks...lets just say i left asap

mircotransactions are the worst invention the gaming industry made since...hm...ever?

• Like 1

mircotransactions are the worst invention the gaming industry made since...hm...ever?

Game publishers would disagree :D

Holy shit I used to play on there. They got taken down by a bunch of hackers, didn't know they we're such big pay2win fans. I would have thought that 1000+ vehicles and 50+ choppers would be enough.

I miss playing on that server! It was like GTA: Chernarus! I don't know why anyone would pay since every car had weapons in the trunk.