BigChef

Ever get stuck on auto pilot?

I respawned after a few days off, plotted a way point on the map and took off running. When I removed the wine tool from the W key the only direction my avatar would travel was toward the way point. Hopefully when I respawn later he'll be able to change course. Ever happen to anyone else?

• Like 1

just press w again sometimes it happens to me but when i press that movement key again he stops moving :L

I tried pressing, double tapping...I could run sideways and backwards but only faced North. It was funny for a few minutes...then...not so much

Logging out and then back in usually clears this up. Nothing like running from zombies and into a wall only to find yourself pinned there and your feet still running in place.

Fortunately I became aware of the problem while running through the trees...and yes logging back in cleared it up.

Sounds to me like you may have double tapped alt and toggled free look. Just double tap again and you're good.

• Like 1

I put electrical tape around a wrench head. I then and leaned it against the forward key. I put tape on to prevent hardened tool steel from scratching the key.

I put electrical tape around a wrench head. I then and leaned it against the forward key. I put tape on to prevent hardened tool steel from scratching the key.

Sounds like a sex tape I made one time

• Like 2

I respawned after a few days off, plotted a way point on the map and took off running. When I removed the wine tool from the W key the only direction my avatar would travel was toward the way point. Hopefully when I respawn later he'll be able to change course. Ever happen to anyone else?

I also have this problem. Try throw your keyboard at the wall,

I also have this problem. Try throw your keyboard at the wall,

I find that submerging it in water is more effective.

I find that submerging it in water is more effective.

Or feeding it chocolate......

Or feeding it chocolate......

Or other people deciding that removing the keys is a good idea.