Planet-Dead

PLANET-DEAD #1 - DAYZ SERVER - ANTI-HACK - FREE LOADOUTS - AI MISSIONS - MAX VEHICLES - SELF-BLOODBAG - SUICIDE - DEBUG MONITOR

dayz_banner.png

Now Supporting Version 1.8.0.3

b_560_95_1.png

Server IP: 69.39.239.140:3221

TeamSpeak: 198.154.118.43

*Features: Anti-Hack / Free Loadouts / AI Missions / Max Vehicles / No Rain or Fog

Spawn with Gun / Automatic Refuel Stations / Side Chat is Enabled (no voice Please )

More Heli Crash Sites / Added Infected Camps / 50 Slots / 3 Hour resets with multiple

warnings / Lag Free Server / Added Barracks / Self Bloodbag / Salvage Vehicle Parts

Suicide Option / Custom Buildings / Set Booby Traps / Repair, Refuel / Rearm

*Custom Loadouts: Players who support, and donate to Planet-Dead: Dayz Servers

will be provided with a (Pre-configured) Custom Loadout of your choice.

*Free Loadouts: Players get a chance to tryout one of the 8 Donator Loadouts every

Weekend! We Offer a Free Donator Loadout every Weekend on Rotation to everyone!

*Active Friendly Admins: We have friendly admins online around the clock, but don't

confuse friendly for pushovers; we'll own anyone who doesn't follow the Server Rules!!  

*Anti Hack Programs:

Updated BattlEye Filters + Server Side Anti-Hack

http://planet-dead.com

Edited by Planet-Dead
  • Like 3

Thanks for the wake up when I tried to log in this morning to find myself banned for absolutely no reason given, though. Also banned from the forum and TeamSpeak.

Well I thought this was a good server. Thought I had built pretty good rapport with you and the other PD guys, as well.

Shit, I guess bandits in the game aren't the only thing you need to be watchful of.

Edited by ThrobbinCorncob
  • Like 1

what is the starting gear?

Do you realize that tou're bumping many times in a day and it's not allowed in many forums. I think people can find your server after restarts without bumping this constantly.

I took my bike to get to my helicopter to get to my uaz to drive to my other heli to go to the barracks and found a heli.

• Like 3

I had a lot of fun here last night, helpful admins and a fun community. Well i guess the player base changes daily but last night was a blast. Found a chopper with another dude and spent the entire time up north until finally having to go to bed.

Added to faves will definitely be coming back here.

May high hopes to dean rocket hall this server be good *amen*

we were ddos attacked. had to move the server to LA for ddos protection. its up now

sorry about all the server problems. but after that ddos i had to spend 4-5 hours straight fixing server files.

Ah, hell. This isn't good.

So, OP. You might've noticed that guy with the blue name telling you not to oberheim-bump? You're doing it again. I'm no mod, but I'll say it again for your sake: Don't bump all the time, the thread will get 'yarded!

I still can't log in since the attack :(

we have a new IP horse.

Server IP: 192.31.185.222:3034

• Like 1

we have a new IP horse.

Server IP: 192.31.185.222:3034

That would explain it. Thanks!

That would explain it. Thanks!

your very welcome! we had to move to a ddos protection IP. Our server was hit hard a few days ago

LOL! how pathetic are you? 80% of the replies to the thread are your "up" "bumbs". Here's a free one for you just cause your extreme loserness made me laugh!

• Like 1

LOL! how pathetic are you? 80% of the replies to the thread are your "up" "bumbs". Here's a free one for you just cause your extreme loserness made me laugh!

so what? you mad or something mr, 4 post hero?