Sign in to follow this  
The Sardine Snatcher

Banned for assumed hacking- DayZChernarus Private Hive NON PVP Daylight Hogwarts City with AI and Auto Refuel.

I play on a private hive, non pvp server. Its based in chernarus with a city called hogwarts in it. I was playing when a hacker nuked the map. I was in NWAF trying to shoot down a bandit AI helicopter when this happened. I then decided to give up on the chopper and went to loot the hangars and barracks. About 15-20 minutes passed and i got a ban for "Observed Hacking." I did not in any shape or form hack this server. I played on it for about a week and then this happens. I assume that it was because of my name, but instead of jumping the gun, they could have easily questioned me. I am asking the owner of the server to release the ban and let me continue playing, as i followed all the rules and did not have any plans on hacking the server.

Full Server Name- DayZChernarus Private Hive NON PVP Daylight Hogwarts City with AI and Auto Refuel.

You have to talk to them... It's their server so they can do whatever they want.

8Z6Fh.jpg

edited title for you in case an admin passes by

NON PVP Daylight Hogwarts City

LOL

Edited by Rossums
  • Like 3

Love it when hackers come to complain on the forums and it's their first post....

Love it when hackers come to complain on the forums and it's their first post....

You dont know if he's hacking or not....

find out if they have a seperate website and post or email them there