DarkHyroxXx

How Do I Play DayZ After Hacking?

So, I've Hacked DayZ (Cue The Hysterical Pantomime Style "Boo's!") And I Regret That Sincerely, I Would like to know, what do i have to buy/install to be able to play DayZ Again, PS: I Have Downloaded Arma II Combined Ops On Steam

OkFBdMY.jpg

no but seriously, i am happy you regret this and i hope you saw that hacking becomes really dull and unchallenging and stupid after a while and destroys the experience for both, the victim AND the hacker.

i saw the mod being avalable on steam, you could try that one out. i for my part used dayZ commander, because it lets you play the game with mods and such.

if you got banned, you need a new key (a new steam account with a new combined operations copy)

Edited by Wep0n
  • Like 1

^This.

Every time you wish to launch DayZ it must be via this steam, if you use your old one it will replace it with your banned key.

i hope you have learned you lesson.

No hacks next time m'kay.

You may be able to play, though don't expect sympathy & sorrow from anyone. You are part of the filth which destroys Games & It's community; While it's the past, you still affected someone, perhaps even had them give up on the Game entirely.

How dare you then say what you did was hack. You mindlessly downloaded a set of Scripts from a website and injected them. You are nothing more than a Script Kiddie, and most likely never will be anything more than that.

cant wait untill the SA when it will be vac protected

hax will result in banning on ALL of you're steam games

If you're going to want to play again then you'll first have to delete all Arma 2 and DayZ files off your computer.

Second, you will have to purchase a new copy of combined operations on a NEW steam account.

Third, once you have finished installing Arma 2 and Arma 2 OA, you will have to delete your old RegEdit. I can't guide you through on how to do it but there are some youtube videos that can.

Fourth, you will need to run steam as administrator so it will update your new Regedit.

Then finally you will need to install DayZ commander and get back to playing DayZ.

Edited by Skat3rat
  • Like 1

Gasoline and a match should do the trick.

No, but really, Skat3rat is right on the money.

Stupid enough to hack.

Too stupid to work out how to install the game again.

What. A. Moron.

• Like 1

Thanks For The Feedback Guys, And Yeah, I was A Moron to hack, and its a lesson well learned. such a good forum here, thanks guys!

cant wait untill the SA when it will be vac protected

hax will result in banning on ALL of you're steam games

You may be able to play, though don't expect sympathy & sorrow from anyone. You are part of the filth which destroys Games & It's community; While it's the past, you still affected someone, perhaps even had them give up on the Game entirely.

How dare you then say what you did was hack. You mindlessly downloaded a set of Scripts from a website and injected them. You are nothing more than a Script Kiddie, and most likely never will be anything more than that.

Thanks, Real Mature

Thanks, Real Mature

I'm sorry, though aren't you the one who cheated on a Game for your own enjoyment, while at the same time ruining the experience of others? You lost the privilege to judge maturity when you did so.

Hello there

I'm yarding this.

The info is easily locatable on the web and here in the forums.

Rgds

LoK

*nom nom nom*

• Like 1