Sign in to follow this  
jkwizzle

Camo Clothing

Does camo clothing still spawn? And if so, where? I've heard they've been taken out but I'm not sure.. (And I looooove camo clothing!!!!!) :)

Thanks in advance

-Jack

I am pretty sure camo clothing spawns only in residential loot class - i.e. houses, etc.

Camo clothing still fine/soldier clothing no longer around this might be what you are thinking of difference is a helmet more or less

Edited by Steak and Potatoes

they like to appear next to heli crash sites more than ghillies in the recent patch, they became more common while ghillies became more rare, and that balance was needed imo. However, you should have no problem with finding them, it just needs time.

Ghillie and camo, both 0.4% in residential areas, camo 4% at heli crashes, ghillie 2.5% at heli crashes... at least those are my calculations. So Camo is almost twice as likely to be found at heli crashes like Heathcz mentioned.

Nothing is out of fashion, It depend on you what do you want to wear or not. But in my opinion you should do whatever you want and not to worry about fashion at all. But i can suggest you that if you want some chance then you can try Indian dresses <<link removed

Best spambot ever :D

DONT CLICK THAT LINK PEOPLE!

Edited by Fluxley