Deathcall

The Hunting Grounds | DayZ Lingor 1.3 | Community and custom Scripts | Custom Locations

1st I do not understand the code to the servers, we have other people who do that, not me at all.  I do not "own" the server, I am part of the community that owns the server.

So to be blunt, you have ZERO way to detect a teleporter, and ZERO way to prove it upon request.

I spawned and it said Checkpoint Oeste, first time I ever spawned there, and I never thought it was a spawnpoint before I spawned there.  Perhaps one of your crooked admins set my location once I died? And knew you would find me(since you were close)  I know that is 100% possible, and likely a setup by one of your guys to "legitly" get rid of me.

I don't want to play on your server, I simply am putting the word out there for others to read experiences from your server.  Sorry it is this experience.

Its funny, if I wanted to create drama, you would think there would be many other posts on here of me "creating this drama".  When in fact the only other time I have posted here about admin abuse, many others posted about the same and eventually they admitted to it.  So my track record is pretty clean on this "creating drama" front you got for my motive.  Maybe try again to find my motive, b/c I can't really think of one.

Anything else? I don't think so. Now I'd deeply appreciate it if you'd go play on your own server and stop wasting my time, or, if you must continue this pointless exercise, at least bring something new to the table and not more of your baseless and unproved accusations.

Lets not forget who banned who, and who used baseless information for it.  I was banned for teleporting and YOU can't prove it.  You know why you can't prove it?  Because I didn't teleport.

Edited by wesmacker

Chavez, we are not throwing around lies 

Well you did not provide facts too like deathcall allready did, either you trolling or you just have too much time or both

1st I do not understand the code to the servers, we have other people who do that, not me at all.  I do not "own" the server, I am part of the community that owns the server. (Yet you ask for data you admit you do not understand.)

So to be blunt, you have ZERO way to detect a teleporter, and ZERO way to prove it upon request. (Except the whole post above this which shows you could not, did not spawn where you claim. )

I spawned and it said Checkpoint Oeste, first time I ever spawned there, and I never thought it was a spawnpoint before I spawned there.  Perhaps one of your crooked admins set my location once I died? And knew you would find me(since you were close)  I know that is 100% possible, and likely a setup by one of your guys to "legitly" get rid of me. (Seriously? LOL. Do you honestly feel you would be worth the effort of all that when Any admin could just kick or ban you and be done with you?)

I don't want to play on your server, I simply am putting the word out there for others to read experiences from your server.  Sorry it is this experience. (What you are doing is what my grandmother called showing your ass. Deathcall has provided all the proof needed. Your choice to not accept it or understand it after Deathcalls long explanation is understandable. You got caught up. )

Its funny, if I wanted to create drama, you would think there would be many other posts on here of me "creating this drama".(Not really.)  When in fact the only other time I have posted here about admin abuse, many others posted about the same and eventually they admitted to it. (Good for you. You keep mentioning it so it must be a highlight in your life. It's unfortunatly for you, not the same situation today.) So my track record is pretty clean on this "creating drama" front you got for my motive.(Hence your continued posting, the log in spam after your ban. Yes you are quite drama free...)  Maybe try again to find my motive, b/c I can't really think of one. (Losing interest fast.) 

Lets not forget who banned who, (We did.)and who used baseless information for it. (The process has been laid out in detail you freely admit you don't understand.) I was banned for teleporting and YOU can't prove it. (Again, proven.)  You know why you can't prove it?(Cause we did?)  Because I didn't teleport. (Sure thing kid.)

I'm not Deathcall, I'm not the server diplomat. Good ridance to you Smacker. 

Zombie Chow.

Well you did not provide facts too like deathcall allready did, either you trolling or you just have too much time or both

And what FACTS did he state about my teleporting?

what antihacks did he use to catch me?

Chavez, you seem to be the one trolling in a subject you are not involved in.

Back to the spawn map, is there not a spawn point at Maruko Airport?  Also a spawn point at Conteta Airport on the West side?   Perhaps I am thinking a different server here(XG maybe)?

Sorry for wasting your time Deathcall, I got lots of time here, and I get paid for it to boot.  You prove to me that I teleported and I will stop posting here.  Good Luck, it aint gonna help.

Edited by wesmacker

Wow, you still here Smacker? Can't you go bother someone else?

Alright, ONCE AGAIN, I have to prove how wrong you are...

1st - I do not care if you don't understand code. That's your fault, not mine. Look for the guy on your community that works code and tell him to explain it to you, frankly, I don't feel kind enough right now to give you a lesson (not that you haven't been schooled so far).

2nd - Unlike you, I'm a good server admin (slash developer). I don't need TSW to find hackers, nor do I need a map tool, nor do I even need to look in the database. I have a complete knowledge of how my server works, from what kind of tin cans spawn in civilian buildings up to every vehicle spawn location in the map (and there's 1797, I know because it was ME who created each and everyone of them). If you are so poorly instructed in your duties that you can't even understand the image I attached on my past post, then I feel sorry for your server, because it's admins are really sub-par. No evidence? I've been providing you evidence ever since my FIRST post, and you are such a dimwit that you fail to understand it? Do I have to explain it to you as I would a 80 year old grandma? Alright, here it is:

You claim to have spawned at the Land Bridge heading towards Maruko just north of Checkpoint Oeste, the closest spawn marker to that location is miles away. There is no way that you could have spawned there because the code that handles spawning doesn't put you that far away from markers. This isn't even a grey case, it's not like you spawned 100 meters further than expected, you spawned KILOMETERS further than expected. There's simply NO way that would happen. AM I CLEAR ENOUGH? NO? FINE. You also spawned nearby another player, which the game DOESN'T ALLOW either, meaning you messed up TWICE.

FIRST: Since you don't know how spawn mechanics work you teleported yourself nearby your location when you died. It makes sense you'd see no risk in this since you are so silly you don't even know where it'd be "safe" to assume you had spawned.

SECOND: Since you lack even the most basic knowledge of how the spawn mechanics work, you also teleported yourself CLOSE TO ANOTHER PLAYER, when it's clear that the game prevents that.

THIRD: Now you changed your speech to: "Oh, no, an admin must have teleported me there in order to get me banned!". This clearly puts into evidence that you are out of resources and now you are just grasping at straws. If we banned you out of spite, why didn't we ban the rest of your guys when they started complaining about the ban? Far as I know, none of them got banned, as you said, they all left willingly... So, as always, what you are saying makes NO SENSE.

Okay now, I believe this should be enough for you. Now, if you come back to this thread and continue your stupid speech without providing any new material to be argued upon, I WILL ask to get you banned from this forum because you are clearly trolling here.

• Like 1

If you wish to discuss your ban, please create your own topic in the Ban Appeals sub-forum instead of spamming this one...

http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/forum/18-ban-appeals/

Thanks.

Also, it's worth noting that this is a private hive server therefore the admin can ban who they wish.

Edited by mZLY
  • Like 2

If you wish to discuss your ban, please create your own topic in the Ban Appeals sub-forum instead of spamming this one...

http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/forum/18-ban-appeals/

Thanks.

Also, it's worth noting that this is a private hive server therefore the admin can ban who they wish.

I am not sure why you are policing this thread with your Main hive ban appeals, as you say, this is a private hive.  I was banned for for something I didn't do.  They want to advertise their server here, so I am telling everyone about it.  I was under the impression this was an open forum.

I must be wrong.

Deathcall, the only reason I am grasping at straws would be that I did nothing wrong to get banned for teleporting.

Sorry I can't read in your code about the spawn mechanics, since I can't really understand it, yet you seem to think I know how to teleport within that same code?

[sarcasm]

So I guess I been teleporting around on the likes of Keyhole, RapeDungeon, and BMRF for 18months now, and never been globally banned.  Until of course you caught me doing it so I could go get that M4A1 back, and without any type of antihacks, U are the man!

[/sarcasm]

So you memorized all 1797 vehicle spawn locations too?  or u can read the number you put at the end of your  // Code

I am not sure why you are policing this thread with your Main hive ban appeals, as you say, this is a private hive.  I was banned for for something I didn't do.  They want to advertise their server here, so I am telling everyone about it.  I was under the impression this was an open forum.

I must be wrong.

If you wanted to 'tell everyone about it' then an 'I feel I was unjustly banned' message would have sufficed.

If you wish to discuss your ban any further, please use the correct sub-forum as I already advised you.

Yes, it's an open forum, but it has rules...

2) Flaming:

Any material which constitutes defamation, harassment, or abuse is strictly prohibited. Use common sense while posting.

• Like 2

You must of missed the several post's from Deathcall listing the server scripts and what tools we use. Thanks for the hard work there Sheriff. And Grats on learning some basic ability to read code.

*Gasp* I might as well come clean right here right now and say we can also spawn in skins and vehicals... Oh wait, deathcall already did in the server description.

Zombie Chow.

It's like I'm talking with a wall here...

Not only have I already posted here explaining each and everyone of our tools, but I've also added all that information on the server itself in the way of diary subjects. I'm not entirely sure, but I believe those were already in by the time you got banned... Pretty sure the posts on this forum were anyway.

And you know what's funny? You are so dumb that just copied the code without even understanding what it does! It is truly hysterical!

Look here you dimwit, in order to clean out your gear you have to be alive... You can't do it after dead...

Wes... do yourself a favor... Stop posting. Every time you do you just make yourself look like a fool.

Wesmacker.

You were banned. Privately message one of the administrators to discuss your ban appeal instead of constantly posting on here.

• Like 2

Awww, back in the day... Sten and DeathcaIl... I went through 2 phases of Lingor. The first one was with a bunch of friends on an AWG server, and the second one was here, when I was teaching Kakoi (Explosions) how to play DayZ... This was so much fun. I will never forget this server.