Lord Vacuum

Ban appeal | DayZ German Hometown server

Official reason sounded like: "BattlEye: Admin Ban (no rus)". I suppose, they've just banned me because I'm russian. I don't know how they found it out, but I think it's quite intolerant.

By the time they've banned me I was playing on this server for two evenings already. Most of of the time I was having only hatchet as a weapon or no weapon at all after being killed. At the moment when I got banned I've just entered some of the buildings not far from Solnichniy factory and found a new hatchet and some other stuff, which I didn't even manage to check out because of the ban. So I don't see any reason for the ban.

Is it OK to ban players like this?

Maybe they will still angry for stalingrad D:

• Like 3

I believe this is a hive. If so, that gives them the right to ban you for whichever reason they please.

Your best bet would to be to try and find a nicer private hive.

I think it's ironic that servers ban Russians when you think about Chernarus being the main map, and you have to either learn the Cyrillic alphabet or memorize all the places. It's pretty intolerant but if it's private hive they can do what they like. They usually ban if someone starts typing or talking in side chat in another language, because nobody knows what they're saying.

They usually ban if someone starts typing or talking in side chat in another language, because nobody knows what they're saying.

The thing is that I didn't even use side chat and if I would, I would have written in English to make sure this germans would understand me.

But you all are right, I'd better find a more friendly server.

Yeah. Unfortunately you get a lot of admins like this.

Hopefully I don`t thing it has anything to do because they are germans, otherwise I would feel very sad and beg to pardon.

They just banned our whole squad when we killed them at the airfield :lol:

Thats how this server admins acts when they get killed :huh:

The admins name where "Anyhole" and "KamenkaMoe" and there was a third one that did get away :P

Watch out for the admins, they came to NWAF with 3 vehicles and did get killed by us. After a few secs we saw one by one of our squad mates getting banned for "NO REASON"(killing admins) at all.

Beware from this server, if you kill the admins, you will get BANNED! :)

Have a good day, DayZ German Hometown!

Edited by renert
  • Like 1

The admins name where "Anyhole" and "KamenkaMoe" and there was a third one that did get away :P

Watch out for the admins, they came to NWAF with 3 vehicles and did get killed by us. After a few secs we saw one by one of our squad mates getting banned for "NO REASON"(killing admins) at all.

• Like 1

I played a very long time on this server and had a close contact to the admins. And yes they ban nearly all russian and greek people because the most Hackers come from this countries (I don't know much about this, but they explained it so) .

@renert whatever happened out there this guys where no admins(maybe the third one..) and I never heard something like this in my over 200 hours of playing there.

If that's the truth, it's a shame. But those kids just can't stand it getting killed, lame excuses.

However you'll find abusive kiddy admins everywhere, no german invention. Good luck finding a better server.

Neither of them are admins, you were banned for something else. I've killed several admins and the owner on numerous occasions.

Spawned near Balota, when scavenging there I got killed by a few well armed guys... Next spawn, also near Balota. I run back to see if they are still there. Two of the well armed players are standing next to their military offroad vehicle with their *** in their hands.. I dunno.. I just run around the corner, jump in their car and drive off.. Hilarious right? General chat was suddenly filled with: You have a hackers car, it must be destroyed.. So I replied, sure, i'll drive it off a cliff. Then the guy said: I had to return it where I took it... So I thought, BS, you just want your car back... It was a damaged common car with less then half a tank full of gas. Wouldn't a hacker have it filled up I asked... So, a few minutes later, after driving over some bandits, I get kicked with the message: I told you you should give it back..

This server is adminned by tards... Stay away from it unless you can kiss some serious ass in German..

DayZ German Hometown [More vehicles][More weapons][but not for you]

Edited by jarlian

I say sorry for this idiots. iam from germany and your welcome on our server and we dont abuse our admin rights... i hope you find all a better server then this one....

regards,

sven