Sgt.Putsey

Aztec clan Sucks

Hey guys just wanna say Aztec was the BIGGEST waste of time in the history of gameing for me, Lets start by saying Power crazy, Well For some examples im Looting barracks and find me a saw witch im about to use and they take it and claim its theres now, Well that pissed me off but i was going to let it go and every time i turn around nothing is mine anymore Its THERES not ours me and a few cadets saw this as a problem but they didnt want any conflict so i said what ever, Well last night i build a heli for 2 hours with some other cadets and im like cool our own heli (They said they own the other helis and cant take them) and we named it the cadet heli, so i decide to take it with another cool clan mate to go get the clan some food and drink and they ban me so the heli would crash (they own the serv) and he said im make you wreck it so you cant fly, and i said what the fuck ever and today i got on the chat to talk to the owner of the clan and try to sort things out and the other two fucking lame ass Douch bag fuckers lied and said they said im not allowed to take it and there is no such thing as a cadet heli and im trying to explain but they decide to ban me forever so i wasted a good week playing the game for nothing, So there you go guys dont trust Aztec they just want you to be there bitch

People suck.

We know this. There are many stupid gaming communities that do this, so thanks for posting this in the sense to warn others not to join, but no thanks in the sense that I feel like you posted this just to vent off feelings.... and that's kinda annoying.

• Like 2

If you need a clan, I would be able to offer a friendly and fun experience

Yes i would love to join c:

Yes i would love to join c:

I'll be in the recruitment section of the teamspeak, awaiting you're arrival.

Hey man !

I can feel you, a shitty clan can fuck up the whole fun in the game !

We are a funny, experienced and relaxed bunch of people over here, we would be glad to have you in our Squad !

PM me, if you are interested, I will send you the infos you need :)

Ah Yes. Putsy.

Charges brought against this individual:

-Insubordination - Directly disobeying his commanding officer and spreading negativity among the ranks

-Disregard of the Rules and Regulations of AZTEC

-One of our Officers, 2nd Lieutenant Army, made it quite clear that he does not have access to bring extra vehicles to our base or has the authorization to take a vehicle from headquarters. As a new Cadet this is restricted to him for obvious reasons.

-Thievery of AZTEC assets

-Malice and malicious intent - Including lying about these events and pleading 'innocent' directly to the unit leader. Also said during the review that 'I don't have time to argue, people will lie in this world. So it doesn't really matter."

Many of the Officers made it clear that there is No Cadet Helicopter. As a Cadet you are a new member and are not trusted with this privilege until

you have been fully processed.

Would Highly Recommend to not enlist this individual in your units/groups. I even presented the opportunity to allow him to tell the truth, and yet he chose not to. Now he wrote this.

Please note that we are a Military-Simulation Realism Unit.

Regardless, I thank you for your time and effort placed within AZTEC, and nonetheless I wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors.

Edited by Thaevin
  • Like 2

Ah Yes. Putsy.

Charges brought against this individual:

-Insubordination - Directly disobeying his commanding officer and spreading negativity among the ranks

-Disregard of the Rules and Regulations of AZTEC

-One of our Officers, 2nd Lieutenant Army, made it quite clear that he does not have access to bring extra vehicles to our base or has the authorization to take a vehicle from headquarters. As a new Cadet this is restricted to him for obvious reasons.

-Thievery of AZTEC assets

-Malice and malicious intent - Including lying about these events and pleading 'innocent' directly to the unit leader. Also said during the review that 'I don't have time to argue, people will lie in this world. So it doesn't really matter."

Many of the Officers made it clear that there is No Cadet Helicopter. As a Cadet you are a new member and are not trusted with this privilege until

you have been fully processed.

Would Highly Recommend to not enlist this individual in your units/groups. I even presented the opportunity to allow him to tell the truth, and yet he chose not to. Now he wrote this.

Regardless, I thank you for your time and effort placed within AZTEC, and nonetheless I wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors.

Im saying you guys lie, You know if i wast allowed to bring it then Dont keep it its mine then and i could have moved so Later

Im saying you guys lie, You know if i wast allowed to bring it then Dont keep it its mine then and i could have moved so Later

Any and all items that are acquired by any members of AZTEC are not for personal use there is a way to request items for use and you did not follow that. You join a Military realism clan and do not understand the rules or the actions of this clan, this is not our problem it is your own fault for not understanding this. I also will add that you were accused of stealing from other peoples camps not by one but many people on the server which is not allowed under conduct of AZTEC rules or server rules. In addition you have lied about this fact and also lied about the accused incident with the clan which is also is against the conduct of AZTEC.

Please be well in your future endeavors and may you find a place where you can fit in with your level of conduct and your lack of integrity.

• Like 2

#ClanDrama

• Like 1

#ClanDrama

Not quite. We're just posting our side of the story. When one's reputation is at stake, it must be justified.

I'm sure you'll understand.

I am locking this due a lack of proof and the fact that making a topic to make accusations is not a necessity.

• Like 6