PickleSocks

Admin abuse(banned for no reason) 184.173.146.62:3221

Okay, well me and my friends where playing DayZ on 184.173.146.62:3221 The admin's friends got on my nerves and could not read so I called him an idiot because I was keep on saying I killed in self defense. Then the admin kicked me for KILLING his friends. Then when I joined back he banned me because I was being disrespectful when they called the names/disrespected first. Then my friend was banned for killing a new spawn, I called him out that he did not kill a new spawn and this was my NEW ban message. Battleye: admin ban (He was not) anyways, he has been a long time friend, you have NOT))

i dont know the people of this server or something like this...

but...

i always wonder why you guys are reporting private hives?

if you get your asses kicked there... its THEIR server... they can do what ever they want on THEIR server... as long as its an private hive...

and you would have get your ass kicked on our server too if you call someone an idiot for example... ^^

thats not the kind of language which is appreciated... EVERYWHERE...

so think twice on your language... and i guess you will have no problems... ^^

• Like 2

Hmmm... I've been called an idiot (or worse) on many occassions (fair or not), but I wont ban for something silly as being called an idiot. Admins need to have a thick skin, simple as that. Don't be fooled though every abuse has it's limits.

• Like 6

i dont know the people of this server or something like this...

but...

i always wonder why you guys are reporting private hives?

if you get your asses kicked there... its THEIR server... they can do what ever they want on THEIR server... as long as its an private hive...

and you would have get your ass kicked on our server too if you call someone an idiot for example... ^^

thats not the kind of language which is appreciated... EVERYWHERE...

so think twice on your language... and i guess you will have no problems... ^^

Even though its a private hive, you are still representing the DayZ mod. If you want to have a server and be an ass on it, then lock the server. Abusive admins are probably the 2nd worse problems of DayZ, right behind scripters.

Also, if calling someone am idiot is bad language to you, you need to realize you're playing a M rated game. I hate servers that censor language, this isn't a family friendly mod, it's M rated for fucks sake.

Edited by TheDesigner
  • Like 3

Hmmm... I've been called an idiot (or worse) on many occassions (fair or not), but I wont ban for something silly as being called an idiot. Admins need to have a thick skin, simple as that. Don't be fooled though every abuse has it's limits.

Terrorizer showing class and character, as always. He is the type of admin you want running a server, easy as that.

Cheers

• Like 3

Cheers! As do you sir :-) Though abuse has limits. People get of with warnings first, they dont abide the rules after being warned they will be removed. Only thing that really pisses me off straight away is racism. We have zero tolerance for racist pricks.

You can't fight fire with fire.

Well, I mean, I guess you could if Rocket added fire.

Fiiiire...

Wanna fix this problem? Play on Balota Buddies/Official servers where Admins cant get away with that shit.

Edited by leviski
  • Like 1

Unfortunately, abusive admins exist in both private, and official, servers.

They seem to be a rare occurrence, at least from what I've seen throughout my long time as a DayZ player.

I was recently banned from the VigilantAddiction servers for a disagreement with their staff on forums.

I'm not entirely certain if such actions are allowable on official servers, but as they're paying for it, I presume it is.

Apparently we can ban people if 1 individual harms a whole (server) community. But you have to have some kind of proof.

Wanna fix this problem? Play on Balota Buddies/Official servers where Admins cant get away with that shit.

Anyone who experiences admin abuse on Balota Buddies just mysteriously disappears. You didn't hear it from me.

(Just a joke, BB is a good server and fun to play on)

• Like 1

Okay, well me and my friends where playing DayZ on 184.173.146.62:3221 The admin's friends got on my nerves and could not read so I called him an idiot because I was keep on saying I killed in self defense. Then the admin kicked me for KILLING his friends. Then when I joined back he banned me because I was being disrespectful when they called the names/disrespected first. Then my friend was banned for killing a new spawn, I called him out that he did not kill a new spawn and this was my NEW ban message. Battleye: admin ban (He was not) anyways, he has been a long time friend, you have NOT))

His profile pic says it all... Edited by Beck
  • Like 1

We played on a few servers, where admins would be cheating and crap, never got banned, and what could we really do had we been banned. But there are several servers with good admins, just gotta find the right one and you will be good to go :) Hope you have better luck in the next server you play in!

I'm a public HIVE and if you call me an idiot, you better expect your ass to be out the door.

• Like 1

I'm a public HIVE and if you call me an idiot, you better expect your ass to be out the door.

LoL like I said, if you act idiotic people can call you an idiot... if you kick/ban people for calling you an idiot your skin isn't thick enough...

• Like 1

OP's topic modified for SA attention.

TBH just find a new server.

L

OP's topic modified for SA attention.

TBH just find a new server.

L

Will the SA be run by servers like us - like the mod is now?

Thanks

s.

not good form to hijack another's thread btw,

but, no at first it will not be player run.

Rdgs

LoK

Rule #1, no matter how stupid the admin is, never argue with them,

Rule #2, if it's really that bad, pack your bags and find another server, there are hundreds out there, most with pretty good admins.

Rule#3, What an admin says goes... it's their kingdom so to speak and they are in charge... no matter how idiotic it may seem.

• Like 2

Rule #2, if it's really that bad, pack your bags and find another server, there are hundreds out there, most with pretty good admins.

Like Balota Buddies

http://balotabuddies.net/index

Could you stop fucking posting in every thread?

I'm going to start reporting every post of yours.

Jesus Christ, have some fucking class.

Attacking a post that's like 10 days old?

Have some class.