Sign in to follow this  
nudelwalker

RAPE - adding an other psychological element

Another " What the fuck is wrong with you ?!" thread.

I think you've put a worrying amount of thought into this.

I see where you are going, but this would make the game too disturbing. so another no for me.

I think you need to sit in the corner and think about what you've done for a moment.

It's about as bad as my one time joke about various re-spawn methods and saying knocking up a girl should make them your next active spawn point. x3 but god I was only joking.

Its a logical step seeing as how much support the sexual tension meter has gotten. People suggest shooting zombie children, shooting zombie women, friendly zombie towns, and masturbation. The alpha stars as a bug report, and now we are discussing whether or not you can Get a proper boner with only 3k blood.

The alpha starts as a bug report' date=' and now we are discussing whether or not you can Get a proper boner with only 3k blood.

[/quote']

LMFAO!

Its a logical step seeing as how much support the sexual tension meter has gotten. People suggest shooting zombie children' date=' shooting zombie women, friendly zombie towns, and masturbation. The alpha stars as a bug report, and now we are discussing whether or not you can Get a proper boner with only 3k blood.

[/quote']

HAHA LOL! Don't forget cannibalism.

No. This is precisely the kind of feature that would garner hate from every corner of the internet, and if tabloids and the media got wind of it would become a shitstorm of protest, particularly as it's in a PVP environment.

DayZ has already been covered briefly by the BBC for the *right* reasons, don't let them have a reason cover the game for exactly the wrong reasons.

I am still waiting for moderators to delete this thread.

So....

i posit that people who have these kinds of ideas are damaged people.

A: wtf? Do you think rape should be added to GTA? or to S.W.A.T.? or frozen synapse?

B: this would in no way be a deep spychological addition. I would just laughingly rape everybody I can and laugh my ass off if I was raped

Disclaimer: I am completely against raping and abusing of any other lifeforms in general, but i think this could add something to this game, adding to the harsh psychological deepness of this awesome mod.

NOBODY READS YOUR THREAD AND THINKS THIS IS COMPLETELY TRUE

The Idea:

-Introduce the ability to rape other players.

HERE IS WHERE THEY STOP THINKING IT

Function:

-Raping could raise your body temperature.

IT WOULDNT

Background:

-Female Characters get both an advantage and an disadvantage through this:

on the one hand, they are likely to be forced to be raped by bandits, but on the other hand this can spare their lifes more often then if they are male.

a player who would normally get instandly shot at if he is male,might be able to stay alive if he is female because the bandits rather try to hunt him down instead of killing, so there would be a chance to escape.

HE IS A FEMALE

-this would give the gender selection a real weight on the decision.

IT WOULDNT BECAUSE RAPE ISNT GENDEREXCLUSIVE

-this adds a psychological layer that is highly important in (post-)apocalyptic enviroments like a zombie outbreak.

IT WOULDNT AS I SAID

What do you think?

THAT YOU HAVE ISSUES

You ppl who agree with this are retarded. You need to remember THIS IS JUST A GAME. Go outside and get a girlfriend.

The alpha starts as a bug report' date=' and now we are discussing whether or not you can Get a proper boner with only 3k blood.

[/quote']

LMFAO!

Holy fucking quacks.

The sound that came out of my mouth was not human.

How the hell would this even work, ur walking along and then out of no where you go black then wake up in a ditch?? Probably getting mauled by zombies.

Think about a suggestion before you post it, you can write the idea that pigs can fly on paper and make it seem good, but in reality, the pork will never fly or even leave the ground.