Countsporkulus

New sporkulus antihax\whitelister!

trust me i know and you will receive by the end of tonight. All i am doing now if making some finishing touches that will improve the menus and antihacks alot.

trust me i know and you will receive by the end of tonight. All i am doing now if making some finishing touches that will improve the menus and antihacks alot.

You´re the man :)

For all you waiting, I am sorry but i have not released it yet due to me making a better update and the update includes a new way of adding admins and how that works is you no longer and admins via pbo files and now you add them in the database table i create for you and it will not require you restart and admins can be added and deleted anytime.

Players are getting kicked for public variable restriction #0 when they press tab. I am getting kicked for the same, when trying to open the F1 menu.

I haven't recieved any updates for quiet some time, also i cannot post on your site anymore, i tried to PM Zero.exe but i couldn't do that either.

I haven't recieved any updates for quiet some time, also i cannot post on your site anymore, i tried to PM Zero.exe but i couldn't do that either.

what is your name on the site?

http://www.survival-...s.net/forum.php

We have new subscription and also everything sold is lifetime and now month by month.

Sorry for the late reply, i got busy and forgot about this, but i know that already and have set up multiple accounts, also Zero.EXE told me since i already paid before your subscription idea came to be, that i was grandfathered in as a lifetime member. My account was working fine until recently. I dunno.

Hi, I've sent many mails since a month without any answer... I tried with the former site as http://www.survival-...s.net/forum.php (tried with .com but I have several blank pages) is not working for me. But no answer too...

I don't have the latest version, I don't have the solutions to make it working with other mods.

I had to work with the original dev (blur - from who you've taken the code) to make it partially work... that's quite unprofesionnal ! And now you want us to pay monthly ???

Make your work and then when the support will be good, I will pay as I'm doing with other tools or scripters or simply in the real life ;)

Waiting for a real answer...

Edited by fouc

Hi, I've sent many mails since a month without any answer... I tried with the former site as http://www.survival-...s.net/forum.php (tried with .com but I have several blank pages) is not working for me. But no answer too...

I don't have the latest version, I don't have the solutions to make it working with other mods.

I had to work with the original dev (blur - from who you've taken the code) to make it partially work... that's quite unprofesionnal ! And now you want us to pay monthly ???

Make your work and then when the support will be good, I will pay as I'm doing with other tools or scripters or simply in the real life ;)

Waiting for a real answer...

Email: mysporkulus@gmail.com

contact my email for direct support

The reason for all this is because i am releasing or going to release my own dayz mod like origins but it turns dayz into a rpg MAKING killing ZOMBIES and players and bandits rewarding with a all new level system and EXP system with a ALL NEW WAY OF PLAYING DAYZ and turning dayz into a all new game.

Video of what i just said will be up soon! (If interested that is)

I was claim and hopped that you will improve your support. No improvements. Your site is still not reachable, no updates will be send until I ask for it and you have made a new payment model. The script is not working on the official mod since ages. You steal scripts from others and sell them as yours. And now you´re busy with a new mod. I´m sure the support will be the same as the Sporkulus script. I will not buy anything more from you. Making money from products that is not yours and have no support is ridiculous.

I was claim and hopped that you will improve your support. No improvements. Your site is still not reachable, no updates will be send until I ask for it and you have made a new payment model. The script is not working on the official mod since ages. You steal scripts from others and sell them as yours. And now you´re busy with a new mod. I´m sure the support will be the same as the Sporkulus script. I will not buy anything more from you. Making money from products that is not yours and have no support is ridiculous.

I have said before and I will say again that i no longer will be selling antihacks so i am sorry for this and please email me if this troubles you. About me stealing scripts is no true BTW and i have full contact with blur and talk to him on teamspeak that you claim i stole from.

For this mod... IT IS NOT going to be sold and will be hopefully released on dayz commander. I am just waiting for standalone to come out. IT IS a priavte mod sorry.

Mail sent. Waiting for an answer.

Yes your mod seems to be interesting. I'm using Civilian now but it is quite unstable.

I have many coders working on mod and will make 100% sure it is stable before release. This mod turns dayz into a rpg and when kill people and zombies you gain exp witch well allow you to level up to highers levels. A huge difference with mod is that it is unlike any other mod and instead of you earning everything from the beginning like flip vehicle and heli lift, you earn those thing by leveling up and reward system so that people that play longer and have reached a higher level have a some advantage and maybe people would need the help of higher level players.

EDIT: All new health system too.

Edited by Countsporkulus