Sign in to follow this  
<RQI>Mucko

Rage Quit, New server, lots of mods, lots of vehicles, custom buildings, custom bases, all players welcome!

Title says it all...we purchased a new server and have been modding the hell out of it. We have strategically placed vehicles, custom buildings, CUSTOM BASES!!, extra heli crash sites, did I mention a ton of vehicles? Decent loadout from the start...we need players!!! We will be doing competitions with custom loadouts for the victor etc...active admins, no map abuse which is what a lot of servers are plagued by. Debug monitor added as well. Lots of helis...still modding as we think of new ideas...open to suggestions still. Just check for Rage Quit Inc. through DayZ commander...or the IP address 50.97.49.79 port 3272! Hope to see you online and either be-friend you or be shot at by you! Happy Hunting!! It's a Chenarus map...roughly 15 to 20 helis, 80 or so vehicles...fun but still challenging! Buildings are customized and strategically placed to provide a highly challenging PVP environment.

Edited by <RQI>Mucko

"NEW SERVER OMGZ CUSTOM BASES, 3000 VEHICLES 1000 HELIS, START WITH AS50, 10 BARRACKS ON EVERY SPAWN. WE'RE DIFFERENT THAN OTHERS!"

This is not DayZ. Try making a vanilla server, veteran players will love it. I'll try it out, too.

• Like 3

It's Chenarus...and its very much like vanilla. We did NOT put in 28739084234 vehicles...we did NOT put in a million barracks...sorry that your upset over my new server post. Nonetheless, feel free to come check it out. Theres about 15 helis on the server and roughly 70 to 80 vehicles. Everythings been customized to make game play more enjoyable...also the loadout is very much like a vanilla one with the exception I gave a main weapon with no ammo and a secondary garbage weapon. Hope to see you guys on!

thanks