maximun771

Standalone Map

well we have all played Chernarus and well to be honest i think i and quite a few others are bored to death with it so i thought that DayZ origins should be the main map or maybe as an expansion pack later on because not only is it a new map with better looking zombies and the Hardcore "Patient Zero" Zombie but you can also build houses, garages etc and that brings alot of fun into the game when people are bored of running into a city just to get mauled or be shot.

It has customised vehicle like boats with wheels, special helicopters and you can put armor on some vehicles when you find Reinforcing metal on the ground and can prevent bandits from destroying tyres and windshields. I have played on alot of the mods for DayZ and have to say that Origins is the best so far.

well we have all played Chernarus and well to be honest i think i and quite a few others are bored to death with it so i thought that DayZ origins should be the main map

i think you mean taviana?

Edited by beatSTV

Patient Zero is a feature, it has nothing to do with the map. Taviana is the map. DayZ SA will have a new Chernarus anyway.

well we have all played Chernarus and well to be honest i think i and quite a few others are bored to death with it so i thought that DayZ origins should be the main map or maybe as an expansion pack later on because not only is it a new map with better looking zombies and the Hardcore "Patient Zero" Zombie but you can also build houses, garages etc and that brings alot of fun into the game when people are bored of running into a city just to get mauled or be shot.

It has customised vehicle like boats with wheels, special helicopters and you can put armor on some vehicles when you find Reinforcing metal on the ground and can prevent bandits from destroying tyres and windshields. I have played on alot of the mods for DayZ and have to say that Origins is the best so far.

Hey guys, I don't like DayZ that much, the zombies are too difficult, so in standalone, I'd really like it to run on CryEngine 3.

It has much better graphics than DayZ, I have played alot of the engines for games and have to say that CryEngine is the best so far.

• Like 3

Hey guys, I don't like DayZ that much, the zombies are too difficult, so in standalone, I'd really like it to run on CryEngine 3.

It has much better graphics than DayZ, I have played alot of the engines for games and have to say that CryEngine is the best so far.

Even better, lets go with DICE's Frostbite Engine ok??

• Like 2

Yeah, I mean the zombies suck on DayZ let's use Frostbite.

Yeh coz BF is so much prettier and it just works much better in general XD

Normally, I would continue the ass hat train, but I feel like OP needs a hero. so. Here we go.

Dearest OP,

The reason these mean men are laughing at you is because the "map" you suggested, is actually a modification to a mod. The actual "map" you are speaking of is Taviana. So, in suggesting that we use DayZ Origins as the map, is not really possible. Hope this helped my sweet little OP.

Regards,

Jordan

• Like 1

Yeah, I mean the zombies suck on DayZ let's use Frostbite.

fantastic idea. Ill let all the screaming spoiled 12 year olds know! theyre gonna love this :D Goodbye dayz Hello Call of Zombies..........(sarcasm)
  • Like 2

All the features in DayZ origins for all I know have been discussed a lot and some are going to be in the first build of the SA the map has nothing to do with it and I don't really get the point or credibility on having a hardcore zombie, maybe if he had a bullet proof vest but not like you need to unload a mk48 mag in his head

I'd love to play dayz on De_Dust......

Another ad.

At least they're trying to be creative with it. Instead of pretending to be users here and spamming features ri... oh, nevermind.

Edited by SausageKingofChicago

I'd love to play dayz on De_Dust......

Are you serious? There's ArmA 2 for that purpose. Just create a small map and make it TDM or some shit. That map is not suitable at all for DayZ.

Are you serious? There's ArmA 2 for that purpose. Just create a small map and make it TDM or some shit. That map is not suitable at all for DayZ.

The joke, You don't get it...

no i meant like the whole origins mod including taviana and all of its features like who doesnt want to build a house or grab friends and build a base in a big open world filled with zombies and bandits, would be great as a expansion pack i guess but think of the people re-buying dayz just to play the same old thing except enhanced and with a few bigger cities... like if the standalone had more interaction like a trade post guarded by ai so people dont pvp and hidden chambers filled with loot etc.

no i meant like the whole origins mod including taviana and all of its features like who doesnt want to build a house or grab friends and build a base in a big open world filled with zombies and bandits, would be great as a expansion pack i guess but think of the people re-buying dayz just to play the same old thing except enhanced and with a few bigger cities... like if the standalone had more interaction like a trade post guarded by ai so people dont pvp and hidden chambers filled with loot etc.

A lot of these features sound like things that I would never want in DayZ.