Sign in to follow this  
SaraMichelle

**Planet F8L** New Server US

RabidD: Understandable. Well, eventually he'll be an expert player, like you, and then he'll be picking YOUR new spawned ass up at Kamenka! Couldn't imagine that I would have much willpower if my wife played DayZ and she needed picking up. I'd get suffocated "accidentally" by my pillow as I slept!

Played on Planet F8L this morning, and F8LError had a nice little surprise for us. Not sure if it is all of the time, but you guys should try it out. (Purposely not telling you the detail).

Oh, didn't you know? Jeff and Sara are actually vampires. They don't actually need to sleep!

Which also explains why F8LError doesn't need to use nightvision goggles when playing!

Edited by JeffDetroit

Yes, yes that is exactly what it is LOL :) and im a vampire fan, True Blood, Vampire Diary's, Buffy The Vampire Slayer, Angel, im sure im missing some good ones, lol Big Vampire fan here :) To not have to sleep would be killer!

• Like 1

Hello All,

We have updated our server a bit, we have added back in AI, they no longer steal your car, the change for a bandit clan spawn is lower then the hero/solider. :) !! We are currently working on adding dogs back in as well, there are a few changes my boyfriend will still have to make but as soon as it is working we will have it added back in! Hope to see ya on the server!

Edited by SaraMichelle
  • Like 1

The AI are fun to interact with. I think if you walk up to a Hero AI they can bloodbag you. Also, you can log into the server even if everyone else is sleeping, and still have fun PvP action. In fact, not knowing how many friendlies, and bandits are on the server is exciting. You can't just "P" (check to see who is on the server) and think you'll be safe!

Last night's jet flight bonanza was also a pleasant surprise that Admin Jeff treated us to at the NW Airfield.

Now dogs! I wonder if he can introduce chiahuahas! Zombie kill'n chiahuahas!

Yes once he can get them working right :) You should see how the dogs kill it is the funniest shit ever LOL

New starting loadout and perfect AI!

Oh? Not the crossbow? I'm very curious! Can't wait to get on tonight.

• Like 1

Ya i know, i've been slacking >< Been checkin out the steam forums lol. There is where all these new guys are from! I mean look 14 peeps on the server, how great is that, and it is like midnight!!!

Well come join us on this server we are [LZH] we will help you with guns food and help you find a car. we are all heros and we will help you the best me can!

• Like 1

LOL . ? that is all you gotta say!

Oh and Congratz to Efren for winning the hunger games event on Saturday :) !! I bet he is luvin his prize!

• Like 1

Update on server:

New Anti-Hack tools, like to see these hackers get thru this!

No Trolling Bases! You can raid/steal, whatever just don't bomb and damage and run over everything. Nothing is 100% Safe on this game, and base's are set up well, but not impenetrable, just have to be tactical and work with friends to raid them! And blowing everything up, and running over all the tents, is well a dick move, we don't really care for. :)

We are only allowing 2 Urals, and 2 Choppers of your choice, not the same type either! Example: 1 Huey, and 1 Osprey Or 1 Sea hawk, and 1 Osprey, up to you really but only 2! Cars/trucks bikes/moto are plentiful on the server you can have a few of them, just don't go over board!

It has come to our attention that there are not enough vehicles/choppers to go around. We do update our spawns, and everything on a regular basis, however we don't want people to feel like there is nothing on the map. There really is, but we figure with as populated as the server is getting, there needs to be some rules, with choppers and vehicles, we don't wanna see one base have 5 Huey, and then no one else can get a Huey!

• Like 2

Rabid lol you upset about something ? all the . post? Bump :) is what you type haha!