Sign in to follow this  
SaraMichelle

**Planet F8L** New Server US

Edit: Fixed my issue!

Edited by Roshambo-USMC
  • Like 1

Update-

Today we will be working on adding in AI, hopfully with no issues :) I will update later when finished or if we do have issues.

thanks all!!!

This is an awesome server! I started playing some days ago on it and it was really nice. The admins are awesome and people tend to be friendly (with the couple bandit exception) I didn't thought the vehicule spawn was too much (I love roadkilling zombies) and there is no lag for me. Keep up the good work!

• Like 1

Okay i said i would update, however we have not yet added in the AI i guess there was a few other things that had to be worked out. Again l will update when i have more info :) and i wanna say thanks to all our current playerbase, for sticking with us thru crap server providers, and for still playing with us now!! you

I hope you all have/and are still having fun on the server!!!!!!

Bump :) (hehe to the top of the list ;)

Come visit our server :) were on and playing hoping to see some new face's !!!

Server was down for a min due to our hosting provider, it is back up and running now!!!!

We have added the Part Scavenger to our server !!!

Edited by SaraMichelle

Come on guys lets get this server populated!! We are on and mostly friendly!

Edit

We have taken out additional seating and chopper lift, they came with the dogs, and we ended up just removing all of that for now. We have added in

Vehicle Towing

Part Scavenger

Our website have been updated check it out and sign up! :) :)

Check back for information about a event next week!! Join in on the fun!

http://planetf8l.webs.com/

Edited by SaraMichelle

Only friendly's online now! Join while no bandits are on and get to building a base !

Im on right now and ill help anyone who comes on!(hero status)! always looking for more people join the survivor group!

I had a nice time sailing along the coast at 2 mph in my fishing boat, lights on, offering charter cruises. Fun.

I had a nice time sailing along the coast at 2 mph in my fishing boat, lights on, offering charter cruises. Fun.

Glad that you enjoy the server! Lol gotta love them fishing boats, if you like that try the pbx next time your on! it goes FAST !! You'll like it lol

Edited by SaraMichelle

Actually, at the time, I did see the PBX bobbing next to the fishing boat, but I felt I wanted more of an experience of a large sea craft. Though all that time "at sea" did get my temperature down.

Tonight's session went well, especially with the swim and then short drive on Drakon Island. (thank you!) I ended up accidentally driving over a survivor in the middle of the night. I did say "Howdy" in direct chat, but only received silence, but I guess her intentions were other than friendly. Shortly thereafter, abandoning the lada, an ATV was hunting me (no doubt with NV glasses) shots were fired, but I did some fancy dancing in the woods and got away. A particularly amusing night of DayZ and a nice way to end a long day at work. See you back on Planet F8L, "Hi to Jeff."

Actually, at the time, I did see the PBX bobbing next to the fishing boat, but I felt I wanted more of an experience of a large sea craft. Though all that time "at sea" did get my temperature down.

Tonight's session went well, especially with the swim and then short drive on Drakon Island. (thank you!) I ended up accidentally driving over a survivor in the middle of the night. I did say "Howdy" in direct chat, but only received silence, but I guess her intentions were other than friendly. Shortly thereafter, abandoning the lada, an ATV was hunting me (no doubt with NV glasses) shots were fired, but I did some fancy dancing in the woods and got away. A particularly amusing night of DayZ and a nice way to end a long day at work. See you back on Planet F8L, "Hi to Jeff."

He said to say hi back to you and the girl you seen was AI we added them in today lol Plus as of right now im the only actually player with a female skin so if you see anyone else it is prolly AI !

Edited by SaraMichelle

Hey just wanted to let everyone know there is going to be a event on our server tomorrow night 8pm Central time. It is going to be a hostage event, where me (F8LB30TCH and F8L3RR0R) are going to be taken hostage. Our captors will be the [sWAC] Clan probably packing some nice gear and the one/group will get a unique prize that can save us will Watch for the post Planet F8L Hostage Event tomorrow morning !!!!!

Edited by SaraMichelle

The event went great! Everyone involved seem to have a great time! Cant wait for the next event!!! Mostly friendly's on the server now helping newbies out if you wanna join!

Edited by SaraMichelle

Hey all event went great!!! Come on join our server, and you can be in the next event!!!!

Ya....i know what you mean, always friendly, and never mean lol but there are a few that will kill ya, sometimes i think it depends on their mood LOL

@RabidDiabetic - Ahh I see another Michigander is represented on Planet F8L (Kalamazoo!) Long Live the "Mitten Clan"

• Like 1