Sign in to follow this  
xxblink

Some hackers are just idiots

This guy was pretty smart. The only thing that shows up in my logs is him logging in. But then the idiot had a full blown conversation with other players peddling his wares. He apparently charges people for hacking in shit for them. His guid is 6c8e4977851cea2e53a05edab7cad2f8, goes by the name Jimmy. I also banned mr. dayzassassin (48c6dd914ede227a2fede42efb025eea) and mr. walking refridgerator (1d0c637cf33a84caf5ba2001e8d73d95).

Snippets of the conversation:

8dmv6Qm.jpg

xjyOmGm.jpg

PviKpFM.jpg

Some hackers are just idiots

*All hackers are just idiots.

Edited by Zarniwoop
  • Like 4

Dont even call them hackers, real hackers have skill and talent and great intelligence. These are nothing but script kids that download a script from a google search and suddenly think they are even close to the realm of hacking. It makes me laugh to hear them called Hackers , they dont even make up the shit on a piece of toilet paper that a hacker has wiped his ass on to be honest! ;)

• Like 7

1: Not a hacker. He was using scripts. Scripts are not hacks. Whatever.

Anyway:

That's like murdering your wife, getting off the death penalty, then writing a book about killing your wife. (*cough* OJ Simpson *cough*)

• Like 1

Most people don't know, that there is only one *** out there. But a lot of Scripts that were made, using that one tool.

So hackers are almost non-existent in dayZ. Scriptkiddies are using scripts made by hackers.

I think it's more difficult to get some of the mods running, than to get a well-written script to run. There is not much intelligence needed.

Lol, he's trying to earn a living with it. It's kinda sad really.

*All hackers are just idiots.

So the goverment hackers that are part of the KBG, CIA, AFP etc are idiots?

You're offending lots of people mate.

So the goverment hackers that are part of the KBG, CIA, AFP etc are idiots?

You're offending lots of people mate.

Why take it out of context. He clearly meant Dayz/Arma 2. You should have a snickers