mrme

Any good Australian servers?

Hey, I try to find popular DayZ Australian servers on DayZ Commander. Does anyone know any? Thanks.

Balota Buddies Public is a 60 player server that is always packed. Has heaps of extra buildings added to the map too.

Be warned though, it's pretty cut-throat.

119.252.190.207:2302 its called Dayzbonfire , I played there a few times and find it an outstanding place to play, great admins and a good time !! http://dayzbonfire.net

Is the website, check it out i reccomend it !

Can "Good" and "Australian" be juxtaposed? No offense, but I've never once met an Australian online in any video who wasn't a total douche. Australian servers are all bloody death matches.

119.252.190.207:2302 its called Dayzbonfire , I played there a few times and find it an outstanding place to play, great admins and a good time !! http://dayzbonfire.net

Is the website, check it out i reccomend it !

1: It's REALLY OBVIOUS you recommend it; you put a link and several positive comments.

2: It's REALLY OBVIOUS you're only on the forums to advertise; you only have 3 total posts on an old account.

3: Your grammar is REALLY, REALLY bad. Turn off your PC, go read some books, get some exercise, eat something, and take a shower. I know the first two and the last of those are very foreign concepts, but trust me, it'll do you a world of good.

4: You spelled "Black Sparrow" wrong.

Can "Good" and "Australian" be juxtaposed? No offense, but I've never once met an Australian online in any video who wasn't a total douche. Australian servers are all bloody death matches.

again with being a dick

again with being a dick

I wasn't trying to be a dick. I've never been shot at on a west-european server, or seen mass-server kills. But in the USA, Australia, Germany, or Russia, EVERYONE is a bandit.

Applejaxc, every post I read of yours, all you do is bitch and moan. I didn't think any middle-aged women going through menopause played dayz? Thanks for proving me wrong.

• Like 3

That doesn't support evidence, however, that DayZ is attractive to CoD players, children, or CoD children.

You are off-topic in this Thread and others, you have been insulting/flaming pretty much across the whole forums.

Stop it.

• Like 5

Back on topic, I've played the ausarma, avagaming, and Balota buddies public server. You know the only place I play now? Balota buddies whitelisted. There's a reason everyone suggests it.

Edited by ToxicSludge