Sign in to follow this  
thetablet

Apocalypse RP | NO KoS | Custom Mod | Whitelist | Real Roleplay [TS3 Server]

Just leave an application and we will look at it ASAP :)

interested...what is the server time....UTC+1?

Edited by Frogbones

@ Frogbones:

The server time is set to fit both US and EU players. (UTC -6)

@ Maxwell:

All applications are reviewed by the admins asap, and the results are sendt by PM. Maximum wait time is set to 24 hours. If you didn't receive any PMs, please contact any admins via PM, shoutbox or teamspeak!

Small modifications made today:

- Fixed bridge to Otmel Island;

- Removed cleaner squads from Mt. Klen;

- Added a new Tier 1 military loot location south of Gvozdno;

- Marked fuel tanks (F) hospital loot (H) and and military tier 1 (M) on the ingame map;

- Updated the rules map with additional info:

Map.png

Make sure to check the features and the chagelog for our latest release in the main post!

Lots of players has been on this evening.

Register and join us now!

Great concepts that are well done, the cooking and crafting are really cool. The npc cleaning squads are really outstanding and I love the role play aspect of it, everyone is down to earth and are looking for a good time. This mod's worth the time.

• Like 1

A very friendly and nice community with decent set of rp-rules in my opinion.

The mod looks good and the server runs with good performance.

As there are not so much players yet, it is sometimes a bit empty on the server but it just makes the community members more familiar to each other.

Would love to see some (rp)bandits though.

There are not so much rp-servers out there but i think many more players who want to try it out.

Feel free to come guys, no one will eat you alive if you have no roleplaying experience yet if you just try your best to add to the immersion!

Shame about there being NPCs. Server sounds cool but human NPCs go against the concept of DayZ in every single way possible imo :(

Shame about there being NPCs. Server sounds cool but human NPCs go against the concept of DayZ in every single way possible imo :(

The human NPCs (hazmat "cleaner" teams) have a background story and are imo a natural occurence in a zombie apocalypse (a ruthless faction interested finding a cure at ANY cost) and they are there to make the progression slightly more difficult and keep you on your toes.

• Like 1

We've had mostly good feedback on our NPC's. They add a new experience to the gameplay, and makes you more cautious:)

Hi, I'm rather new to DayZ. I played once on an open server and it was terrible. Played later on a private server and it was a lot more fun.

Are you using Sarge AI (admin customizable bandit rovers) or something similar? Or does one only fight zombies here?

Edited by Poposhka

Hi, I'm rather new to DayZ. I played once on an open server and it was terrible. Played later on a private server and it was a lot more fun.

Are you using Sarge AI (admin customizable bandit rovers) or something similar? Or does one only fight zombies here?

It's not Sarge AI, it's something similar, I guess. There are NPC patrols that are consistent in the world rather than spawn around the general location of the player.

Still looking for more RP players to join our server!