ok after some from moving state and having no internet to play on I am back

Playing on a may beginning with N. Nemesk or something

anyways I am very happy to see an elite type zombie. it can even run inside buildings. this is sweet. Finally I was killed by a Zombie for the first time in about 9 months. the bloodsuckers look great and the sound effects are sweet. Also the EMP thing they got going on is great in this map. bring a whole new effect in to it. And I really like the fact you cant log out straight away after combat or near combat. looks like the dayZ staff are hitting the nail on the head. Now they just need to add some kind objectives in to it. Maybe some people on spawning have to to a specific task before they can use a sniper rifle or something. But now I am getting in to suggestions.

I have even convinced a player who played about 10 months ago to look at joining again with these new additions.

I haven't played Nemesk specifically because of the EMP thingy and the superzombies. I'm fine with the drunken hobo virus zombies and other players as a threat. I don't thing adding some weird Resident Evil sort of monstrosity and the exploding Lost hatch effect adds anything to the game.

Well if you like that you will like SA. Zombies will be a stronger threat, all will run in doors, and you have to press a button to point your gun up. All ways to sort've...not force...but make friendlies an easier thing to come by.