Sign in to follow this  
YourMomsPapo

CD key question

Just recently posted something about getting global banned and getting my Cd key stolen just before that..

I dont hack but whoever stole my CD key did...

I would like to know if i have to buy the game again or if i can find a trusted site, ( i would like admin to link it since i trust them more )

that will sell me CD keys...

On top of that i would like to know, if i get a cd key from a website how do i transfer it in game?

how do i replace it with my banned one, and howdo i find it in my documents and such?

Thanks,

YourMomsPapo

Buying CD keys from sites is not prohibited at all, as they are almost guaranteed to be stolen, and thus will probably get global banned anyway.

You would have to buy Operation Arrowhead on a new Steam account. Reinstall Operation arrowhead as an Admin and your new CD-key will be installed.

Edited by Rage VG

I'll just quote from the makers of the game (BIS).

"None of the CD Key/Serial resellers we know about have obtained a proper license. The origin of their CD Keys is unknown, but we do know about numerous occasions when they sell banned / disabled CD Keys so you will not be able to play the game online at all."

"We can only recommend people buy the game online from respectable sources, like Steam, Sprocket, Direct2Drive, Impulse Driven or Metaboli , or of course a boxed DVD version."

http://forums.bistud...l=1#post2171469

So if i buy the game again on another steam account do i reinstall dayz commander?

And is their a certain way to starup ama2 OA and arma 2?

Trust me i never did it was a kid that had been a skype contact for a while but we never talked and he told me to download this "COOL" thing and that was when it happened