bmgdragon

FriEnemy is back, hopefully to stay and grow again.

Server name: FriEnemy Gaming, no Bandit/PVP

IP: 192.31.185.218:3255

• Loc=Los Angeles
  • Diff= Veteran
  • Map=Chernarus
  • Slots=50
  • TimeZone=GMT-5
  • 3rd Person=on
  • Crosshairs=on
  • NamePlates=off
  • DeathMessages=on
  • SideChat=on
  • PW=no
  • WL=no

Who are you? I've never heard of you before. Why do you say back again?

Well, as these will be the most asked questions. Frienemy Gaming was setupppp ooo, maybe 5 months ago or around so. It was popular, for a time as one of those No Bandit things, but with constant server changes and this host screwing up and then that host failing, we declined and lost nearly everyone. So!

Try again, yes? Well why not. This isn't the only server we feature.

We bolster a 20 Slot Wasteland server, and a 8 Slot (Soon to be bigger as it's nearlly always full) Origins server. The Origins was originally intended to be a little thing we did in private, but since opening it up it's been a popular.

But that's not all! We don't just play these, hell, hop in Team Speak and say hi. We tend to play all sorts of games to, because if you just played DayZ it get's boring as hell after a while. Simcity, Arma 3, Killing Floor, CS:S, CS:Go.. just to name a few. Pop on say hello.

Yes, there's usually an admin somewhere if not everywhere. And our server takes backups nearly every hour, so don't fear if you lose everything to a hacker, best bet you'll loose an hour to a few, nothing more.

Ask away if you have any questions, post your hate, love, etc. We will still wub woo~ <3

Slight update to all those that are interested.

The mission has been updated to include a total wipe and update to the latest our host uses, with this I've now taken the time to implement the Refueling scripts for the Fuel stations. Now I have my projects listed out to re do a lot of the roads, seeing as I have removed all DayZ's pre placed rubbish and Clutter. (Mostly because of how unrealistic and flat out stupid some of it it.)

After that project I will be looking in to doing work on the airfields to make them a little more 'apocalypse' like. (As you can tell this is a long term project, so expect updates over time).