Jasonn

Looking for a clan!

I'm rather a experienced player to DayZ, but I stopped playing for some time and I am now wanting to get back into it.

I'm looking for a rather small organized clan that has fun with firefights, has teamspeak, skype, or vent.

I'm mainly looking for a clan that plays mainly on US servers, if it's not a US server the ping would have to be rather small ex. - under 100.

When I play I put forth a lot of dedication, which I hope to receive in return.

I'm sure your profile pictures makes you wanted by a lot! :P

Check us out mate, we've got two small factions (teams of about 10 or so a side) on our own private hive server. We have supported Day Z since it's launch and have our own comms server (Mumble). We play weekly events and our server runs a customised version of Taviana (extra weapons , vehicles, custom spawn location, custom buildings and barracks etc).

If you're interested check out our website for more details http:///www.bsbnetwork.com

Clan Info:

Bloodline Is a new clan that owns Its own server and teamspeak. At the moment we are looking to recruit new members to our group.

Honor, Loyalty, Respect that's our clan motto. We shoot on sight.

TeamSpeak Server: talonite.typefrag.com Port Number: 4105

Requirements:

16+

mature attitude

Teamspeak

Microphone

Must speak fluent english

must be active (If your not so active or you play certain days let us know)

Rules:

No Clan Killing

No stealing

No drama (If there is a problem between you and any other member Inform the Clan leaders)

If there are any questions feel free to msg me on the forums or on steam. Steam name: Zylon180

Join me, WE HAVE UBER1337play0rz