Sign in to follow this  
saurskaut

My Suggestions For DayZ. #1

Here are my suggestions for the game.

WEAPONS

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

New Weapon - Flintlock Pistol (Common) Weaker Than Makarov. Secondary Slot.

New Weapon - Knife (Uses Hunting Knife. Weaker Than Axe)

New Weapon - Contendor (Most Common Sniper Rifle in the game, has %20 chance to spawn in any barn. Uses Custom Ammo And Uses 1 ammo per clip. has one barrel and is like the flintlock but as powerful as a lee enfeild and uses a scope.)

New Weapon - Bean Grenade Common Less Powerful Than HE Grenade Uses A Can With Gunpowder.

New Weapon - Throwing Knife Rare Does 1000 Per Hit. 2000 Blood If Head Shot.

New Weapon - Lead Pipe Less powerful than axe but common as a Crossbow

New Weapon - Chainsaw Uncommon Uses Jerry Cans. Like A Automatic Machete. Every 5 hits drains a jerry can.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sustinance.

Jamacian Joe's Can o' Fruit (Common But Does %25 Of Eating Power, Does 75% healing towards Drink)

Dr. Pepper (Uncommon Heals 10 blood and gives %90 of drink)

Cough Medicine ( Uncommon Heals 500 blood and stops infection. Makes Pain Stop for ten Muinites)

Ocean Water (SUPER COMMON -100 Blood And Makes u sick. But Heals fully drink for 10 mins but after that it makes it so u loose %20 of your drink meter.

Animal Blood (Uncommon Gives -100 Blood Because it is uncooked and has parasites. give's +100 drink and gives pain and sickness.)

Boiled Animal Blood ( Uncommon Gives +500 Blood and +10 drink. Stops Pain For 5 mins.)

Zombie Meat ( Common %90 Of getting the zombie virus. -20 food. +10 drink. Gives Pain)

Syringe ( Uncommon Like Blood Bag But Takes %50 Less Blood From Self. Able To Take Blood From Other Players. Gives Pain)

Anti-Infection Vaccine ( Uncommon Gives you 1 hour to stop the zombie virus. -50 of drink and food. gives sickness.)

Zombie Virus Vaccine (Heli Crash Loot. Rare. +100 blood +50 drink +50 food If No Virus. Stops All Pain, Sickness, And Virus If you have the infection.)

Boiler.(Boils Uncooked Drinks. Found In Homes. Uncommon.)

Pregnancy Tester. *NO MY IDEA ISNT FOR THAT PREVERTED CRAP. ITS MEANT FOR %10 every test to find out if u have the virus. Common Has 5 Uses before breaking)

Thermometer. (Uncommon. %50 every test to see if you have the zombie virus. if you have it anyways. 2 Uses Before Breaking)

Millitary Anti-Virus (Millitary Loot. Rare. %100 to see if you have the zombie virus if you have it. 1 uses per breaking.)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thats All I Currently Have. Hope Everyone Likes It.

On the subject of pregnancy tester... The zombie virus makes even male bodies generate an extraordinary amount of estrogen and other women related hormones to giving birth? o_O

I don't know any sane person that would use a flint-lock anything in a zombie apocalypse. Those things take 45 seconds to one whole minute and change to reload with a -practiced- user. Not to mention, they're not in production anymore, nor is their ammunition or means of propelling their projectile. Not unless you're willing to break two or three perfectly good bullets to provide -one- shot that might not even work if it got even the remotest bit of wet.

I'm not sure on the status of Rocket's intention towards the zombie virus and how it's transmitted but in the game as it is... kind of pointless to have the anti-virus to something that doesn't exist in game.

YA...no.

Flintlocks? Are we going to mix up our own black-powder and cast our own bullets too?

And what is a Contendor? Is that another muzzleloader?

Methinks you have a primitive gun fetish.

Entirely too complicated. It would be a HUGE pain to bring these ideas to reality, and for not much gain on that matter.

To point out an example of your false information, you will NOT get hydrated by drinking salt water.

Theres some good onse but i feel like most of it doesnt really fit in any way.

First, we (players) are immune to the virus, so vaccines and everything like that is not important, because we simply cant get the virus :)

Second, why would you suggest a pregnacy test? just dont get it hehe. Its not like the virus pumps us full of estrogen XD

Third, i only feel like the lead pipe would be a good addition, the rest is realy redundant tbh.

If you could explain what exactly we are to use the stuff for, since we cant get the virus, i think people would have an easier time understanding :)

Just my thought, wouldn't a flintlock pistol be rarer than most military-grade weapons nowadays?

I think he forgot to mention it is for the circa 1650 Mod. Anyone for a pirate zombie apocalypse? ARG

• Like 1

Theres some good onse but i feel like most of it doesnt really fit in any way.

First, we (players) are immune to the virus, so vaccines and everything like that is not important, because we simply cant get the virus :)

Second, why would you suggest a pregnacy test? just dont get it hehe. Its not like the virus pumps us full of estrogen XD

Third, i only feel like the lead pipe would be a good addition, the rest is realy redundant tbh.

If you could explain what exactly we are to use the stuff for, since we cant get the virus, i think people would have an easier time understanding :)

I agree haha.

Edited by thegalakrondian

New Weapon - Flintlock Pistol (Common) Weaker Than Makarov. Secondary Slot.

New Weapon - Knife (Uses Hunting Knife. Weaker Than Axe)

New Weapon - Contendor (Most Common Sniper Rifle in the game, has %20 chance to spawn in any barn. Uses Custom Ammo And Uses 1 ammo per clip. has one barrel and is like the flintlock but as powerful as a lee enfeild and uses a scope.)

New Weapon - Bean Grenade Common Less Powerful Than HE Grenade Uses A Can With Gunpowder.

New Weapon - Throwing Knife Rare Does 1000 Per Hit. 2000 Blood If Head Shot.

New Weapon - Lead Pipe Less powerful than axe but common as a Crossbow

New Weapon - Chainsaw Uncommon Uses Jerry Cans. Like A Automatic Machete. Every 5 hits drains a jerry can.

No flintlocks, who the hell has a flintlock? Maybe Dick Turpin or Captain Hornblower...

Yes, knife. Need a knife.

No Contender, they're less common than CZ550s, especially in Europe. Doesn't fit setting.

Could work... nails bomb, anyone?

No throwing knives or axes of any sort! Unrealistic.

I don't mind more melee weapons, lead pipe, rebar, etc.

No chainsaw, chainsaws as weapons were too unrealistic for even George A. Romero to include in his movies.