Sign in to follow this  
MysticBros

Bandit Skin

I just thought that it would be cool to bring back the old dayz Bandit skin in the next update. It seems more realistic and sexy. The skin for bandits now are lame.

post-153110-0-07994600-1364963496_thumb.

Edited by MysticBros
  • Like 1

I just thought that it would be cool to bring back the old dayz Bandit skin. It seems more realistic and sexy. The skin for bandits now are lame.

it got taken away because it looked cool making more people go bandit.

it got taken away because it looked cool making more people go bandit.

So? Having bandits in this game becomes more of a challenge, I would rather see more bandits then zombies to kill in my opinion.

I believe DayBandit is being made by another company.

ha ha ha. im getting tired of this thread over and over.

ha ha ha. im getting tired of this thread over and over.

Then leave. :L

Then leave. :L

it isn't you it is just people keep making similar threads like this bandits are supposed to look cool they need to look in-human so no one takes that much pride when being a bandit.

It was removed because it gives much better camoflage than the other skin, therefore was overpowered.

Please use the search function before creating a new topic.

It was removed because it gives much better camoflage than the other skin, therefore was overpowered.

Please use the search function before creating a new topic.

oh 'face palm'

Also when you post white font us mobile users can't read your post its a real hassle.... just a heads up

Also when you post white font us mobile users can't read your post its a real hassle.... just a heads up

There's a button to switch over to the normal colour-scheme somewhere at the bottom of the page if you don't like the white one. :)

oh 'face palm'

:facepalm:

;D

• Like 1

There's a button to switch over to the normal colour-scheme somewhere at the bottom of the page if you don't like the white one. :)

;D

lol

;D

Hmmmmm odd the only two buttons I have on the bottom is full version and English. I will have to hunt for said button I suppose

Hmmmmm odd the only two buttons I have on the bottom is full version and English. I will have to hunt for said button I suppose

Full version will show the normal version of the site with the default colour scheme.

I believe DayBandit is being made by another company.

Is that Wasteland?

The old bandit skin was the look of Germany soldier "KSG Scout" unit from arma 2 OA, and the new one is sort of a hybrid, it's made out of the mask from Scout skin and placed on survivor skin, which is taken from PMC skin "Field Techician"

It seems more realistic

I just killed a guy! Time to magically get camouflage! *Pop!*

I just killed a guy! Time to magically get camouflage! *Pop!*

I mean the actual skin, not how you kill a person then go into the bandit skin.. " I just killed a guy! time to magically get a cloth around my head! *POP*