Sign in to follow this  
kallizzy

Make 30 round STANAG mags from m249 belts

well since the caliber is the same let's get to the point of this.

You can make 5-6 stanag mags from a m249 Ammo belt like you can make m24 ammo from DMR

You can make M24 ammo from M14 magazines because the M24 doesn't take magazines, it uses loose rounds. You could load 30 round magazines with bullets from an M249 belt...

Erm.... waht about the m1911 it has no mags and can make 45 acp rounds and vice versa

Huh... the 1911 has magazines. I suppose you're right, you can magically make a magazine and an extra round from a 6 shot speed loader.

Why not filling the belt with bullet? like with the M1911, You change your revolver bullet to M1911 and it fill some of your mag with the spare bullet. (saving place by the same occasion)

Huh... the 1911 has magazines. I suppose you're right, you can magically make a magazine and an extra round from a 6 shot speed loader.

I thought they fixed that. Doesn't it carry over the exact same amount of rounds now? 6/6 round revolver -> 6/7 round m1911?

I thought they fixed that. Doesn't it carry over the exact same amount of rounds now? 6/6 round revolver -> 6/7 round m1911?

That would be nice. I haven't checked lately, I refuse to use 1911s. <_<

If this was done, I'd also like to see it done with the Bizon, combine 8 Makarov mags to make 1 Bizon Mag, would certainly make it a little bit more than just a throw away weapon.

However, the same could be said for the M240 box, I'd imagine you'd have quite alot of DMR/M24 ammo when take an M240 magazine