GaylordButtprince

The Reddit Rescue Force

Ok. So first things first, "If you guys in the RRF want to come over to our Teamspeak and get some tips and pointers on how to not get ambushed, and see how the masters do it - feel free to join us!". No. TMW has some of the most bs unit tactics I have seen on ARMA and dayz. Your unorganized, ignorant and slow. You have no sense of small unit tactics and ambushing you is easier then anything. The only time you avoid an ambush is when Se7en is around. Ill give you a hint, its not because of his skill. Second, "In all the time I've been in TMW I haven't had a single betrayal or ambush during a medic mission, because I never gave them the chance.". Bullshit. Im am ex TMW and i played with HerrJon enough to know that, even IF you guys pull your head out of your ass and make it to the rescue call in time(AND I CAN NOT STRESS THIS TO YOU ENOUGH, IFIFIFIFIFIF), you are just easily, if not more so, ambushed then the Reddit force. TMW is a hack team full of people who are miss guided. TMW is basically a bandit group that sometimes partakes in helping people if they feel its not too out of the way. They have no heart in it. They dont actually care about helping people and when i was in TMW people seemed more interested in going on other servers and fucking off being bandits rather then sticking to their own server and helping people due to a hilariously large lack of creativity on the part of the leadership.

the only thing ive witnessed ESU do is talk shit about TMW.
  • Like 3

I don't roll with ESU anymore either for those reasons man. I have my own team and teamspeak going on now. You know me better then that Trigger. I'm not just talking idol shit on them. There is truth in every word of that. You were with me on those last missions and you know my heads in the game you know first hand that TMW doesn't have the tactics and organization that was used between all of us. I think TMW is getting picked on a bit too much here with no real solid proof but at the same time that was some smug shit that HerrJon and Marijke were talking.

Easy and Tobi,

I don't really want to continue you to argue with you anymore than I have to, as it's a tired subject now, and this isn't exactly the place for it, but in all honesty you're just making fools of yourselves. I understand you didn't like how TMW is run, so more power to you for leaving, but at the end of the day we're still helping people. The most I've seen ESU do is grief us on our server and threaten us in and out of game.

Yes we aren't the most organized, battled tested force out in Chenarus, but we don't have to be to do the job TMW does. I don't know who you played with when you were members, but me and the other regular medics are at least able to be smart and careful while saving someone, and we teach our less experience members to the same. Yes you were able to go and kill us and destroy things, but this was because you had a personal vendetta against us, not because we kept stumbling across you. As for what I was saying in my "never giving them the chance" comment, I was talking about such basic precautions such as not blurting out the server until you are at the exact spot the patient describes and are able to see them spawn in.

Tobi, that link you posted, that's a brand new section of the forum that's still under construction. It's meant to be used as a way for patients to not have to create an account on our website in order to submit a request. We still get plenty of traffic on the thread and walk-ins via teamspeak. There is a thread in our private section where we post patients that we have helped in order to keep track of repeat patients. It was made in mid January and is now several pages long. Yes our patient load is less than what it used to be, but this is due more to people losing interest in the game rather than some apparent lack of skill from TMW.

I don't know all the details about the Gaylord incident, but I do know that Marijke is working directly with the leader of RRF to sort things out, and Feral has already resigned from TMW for his involvement.

• Like 3

Marijke When have you ever done a medic mission? At the moment since the "annoying esu" left I think TMW as a whole have only done 2 medic missions and they weren't done by you no wonder you've never been ambushed. To be frank ESU did all the medic missions back when you say tmw was big since all the organisation came from our group. taking all that into consideration Were still a bigger clan then you.

http://tmwdayz.com/f...play.php?fid=73

Anyway keep it up reddit

Now TMW can't play Dayz because they have no skill in the game hell they can't even hide any tents or vehicles I spent 1 day on the TMW server and I murdered 3 of their tents and a few of their vehicles. They may own a server but its not worth it for them they may as well just uninstall dayz and carry on somewhere else.

Marijke has never done a the closest she got was blood bagging jimmyderve but he got killed by one our friendly bandits. So to be honest Reddit rescue is doing a lot better then TMW because they are actually getting missions to be ambushed on. :D

oh, so you monitor tmw regularly? if you did, you'd know you are full of shit, sir. try some facts, they are good for you. Edited by TwitchyTriggeR

i've returned to the game after a few months absence, and seem to have missed a lot of drama. I have for instance no idea who ESU is. i have run enough medic missions and witnessed enough others as support or supply (and some even as a patient) though to know that there is heart in it. I've witnessed people like SoulShaper or Nurse Kobra - to name two from among dozens - go out and save people in the morning hours, even though they just wanted to leave for bed. I have saved people who admitted to play as a bandit, but who nevertheless were thankful and respectful, accepting our neutral role. There are enough posts in this forum to bear witness of the dedication of TMW and whitelist medics, so please do not trashtalk them.

I also respect the RRF for their dedication to help people. I have seen quite a few videos showing that, and i've read a few posts on the subreddit. My Kudos go especially to Doobikhan for his calm and professional manners. I think the last thing medics should do is try to compete with each other or belittle each other. I personally dont like reddit, and i am positively surprised that it spawned such a great subcommunity.

One thing though did strike my eye on the RRF subreddit: DISCLAIMER: The RRF is not accountable for the actions of any "medic".

Neither should you make the TMW as a whole responsible for actions done by individuals. I actually can understand that some may need to change the pace once in a while, and leave the medic role. Not everyone is born to be a 100% 24/7 carebear. Some need to change their name, drop the tags and go pvp in elektro. I wont blame any single one of them, no matter who he is or with whom he affiliates when he plays his medic role.

i like being a medic. i really believe, that doc wasteland created something wonderful, and i am happy to be part of it. Doc once said, that he doesnt want to start a clan, because of all the bullshit and bickering and competition that usually happens with clans. He was persuaded by us frelance medics, who wanted him to lead us, and wanted to coordinate our efforts. thats TMW. I dont know the founding story or the motives of the RRF. i wont judge them, for good or bad. But i know i treated it as a challenge when TMW was massively targeted by focused asshatery, and from what i read, Doobikhan also sees it as a challenge and opportunity. I admit i had a laugh at the antics of Gaylord Buttprince, and i would probably laugh as hard if it happened to me. I play a medic, but i dont blame people for playing a bandit. or a troll. it adds fun.

this is dayz, dont get attached to your gear. or your life.

• Like 3

Half of what you say was not what happened when I was part of the team. I saw very little dedication from half of the team and the logistics department was so damn under thanked it was upsetting. The members who wanted to help did so but a good part of the team would go months without touching the home server and actively ignored patients. They used TMW teamspeak as their private system and did other things on a constant basis. I left to join ESU because I didnt like that most of members didnt care and I didnt like the lack of leadership. I wanted to move on to a more organized team and put TMW behind me. I likewise distanced myself from ESU after the whole "lets go on a crusade against TMW" bullshit. I dont really have a problem with TMW but i wont let them talk down to the RFF like they are some flawless group thats better because that just isnt true. TMW has been trolled just as bad before and has fallen for the same tricks.

Edited by EasyxEA

Half of what you say was not what happened when I was part of the team. I saw very little dedication from half of the team and the logistics department was so damn under thanked it was upsetting. The members who wanted to help did so but a good part of the team would go months without touching the home server and actively ignored patients. They used TMW teamspeak as their private system and did other things on a constant basis. I left to join ESU because I didnt like that most of members didnt care and I didnt like the lack of leadership. I wanted to move on to a more organized team and put TMW behind me. I likewise distanced myself from ESU after the whole "lets go on a crusade against TMW" bullshit. I dont really have a problem with TMW but i wont let them talk down to the RFF like they are some flawless group thats better because that just isnt true. TMW has been trolled just as bad before and has fallen for the same tricks.

I would just like to note I responded to Tobi as well as you, and to any remaining ESU person that stumbles across this.

I know of the TMW you were talking about, and yes it was a mess, but we've pulled ourselves together and things have changed since then. Private channels are hardly used nowadays, people play constantly on the main hive server. I personally have taken a break from DayZ and focused my gaming time on other things and still use the TS to chat and play other things with the guys, but if it came down to where I was the only one available, I'd load it up in a heartbeat. Our new head of S&L Kichilron is doing a wonderful job and we all appreciate his efforts, and we're making strides to keep things more and more organized and efficient on the S&L side of things. Just know that it's not the TMW you remember; we're not perfect of course, but we're dedicated and do our job well.

I'm glad to hear you stayed out of the little fued between ESU and TMW, I didn't participate much either, considering my play style. I hate to see old friends fighting, and you were one of my better friends out of the lot that left. I think you may have miss read our responses to RRF, or read to much into them. I didn't intend to act like we were flawless and had everything figured out, or be condescending in any way, merely pointing out the fact that they have a problem with satchel charging ambushers, and we know how to help them, and from one medic group to another, sharing what we know with them, and visa versa. In fact, I recall Havoc talking about forming squads in a similar fashion that RRF recommends, at least as practice for SA, as we aren't very good a managing groups larger than a pair.

Edited by (TMW)HerrJon
  • Like 1

I am sorry but if you were not around for most of what happened then there is no point of you even posting on this thread, you are just de-railing the thread as I type this. The last thing I want to do is stir this stuff up more, but there is really no need for you to post in this thread if you are just trying to bad mouth TMW. If you want to do that, send me a PM and keep it off the forums if you don't mind. :)

Actually if you look in the second page you will see Herjohn badmouthing us if you want a quote I'll give it to you "It seems to me part of the problem is RRF's code of conduct. They are far too trusting of there patients and take little to no protective measures, at least from the footage I've seen so far. In all the time I've been in TMW I haven't had a single betrayal or ambush during a medic mission, because I never gave them the chance. The only problems we have had are hackers and the little ESU annoyance." Its not us thats started the bad blood it would be you lot this time so carry on?

My PM box is open Tobi, feel free. I won't be responding to anymore ESU related things in this thread.

Then maybe I was a little quick to judge but what you guys were saying seemed extremely arrogant, Marijkes post especially. I have seem the same mistakes on your guy's end. As for you Hockey, I was targeting the post of these members not starting a cock fight with people not involved. Do you even lift?

• Like 1

Then maybe I was a little quick to judge but what you guys were saying seemed extremely arrogant, Marijkes post especially. I have seem the same mistakes on your guy's end. As for you Hockey, I was targeting the post of these members not starting a cock fight with people not involved. Do you even lift?

I dont lift, but I also dont try and fight other peoples battles and then loose shortly after. My offer is still open, send me a PM if you feel the need. I will not be posting in this thread anymore.

Edited by Hockeyguy

Losing implies there was a heated debate. I took HerrJons last post as somewhat of an apology and offered my own as a show of respect towards him. Like i said i have ill will towards you all but those posts seems too arrogant. Go pretend to be Alpha somewhere else.

• Like 1

God this is pathetic to think that you lot are still butt hurt over ESU you know, now you want pm like were gonna battle it out now god let it die it happened a long time ago a few months at least you know i thought we parted ways but you lot still bring up the bad blood first. Pathetic really. :D

You know if you want I could bring up this bad blood every month or so, but if not I suggest you lot stop bringing it up every time you do something wrong.

Edited by Sleeping Tobi

Peeps, can we not hijack this thread please? If you have personal things to sort out amongst yourselves then this isn't the place to do it. This thread is for GaylordButtPrince to post updates of his reign of terror against the RRF, not for you guy's to publicly air your dirty washing.

Any more and I'll start hiding the posts and dishing out warnings.

Much love.

Edited by Fraggle
  • Like 8

Alright something on topic then this is how i feel about this I play both Medic and bandit alike but as different characters and in different teams. People troll and people heal but there has to be a balance to how people play.

Just healing people can be really boring and most of the time it leaves with nothing to do so what do they do bandit well that's what I do.

Alright something on topic then this is how i feel about this I play both Medic and bandit alike but as different characters and in different teams. People troll and people heal but there has to be a balance to how people play.

Just healing people can be really boring and most of the time it leaves with nothing to do so what do they do bandit well that's what I do.

Well, that's not really on topic TBH but at least your not insulting anyone, it's a good start.

you really do like to antagonize people don't you?

Come on mate, it's not hard. Post on topic or don't post. If you want to argue about it it's not gonna happen, I'm off to bed.

Ladies and Gentlemen of the Bandit persuasion

Owing to my fruitful partnership with the Reddit Rescue force, I have more than a few weapons I am willing to donate, gratis, to anyone interested in joining the fun.

Our latest wheeze is to detonate, as seen above, a satchel charge as the hapless Redditor makes his entrance. Hence, I would welcome any donations - or indeed trades - of satchel charges to expedite our daily murder parties.

With warm regards

Gaylord Buttprince

I wish I could give you more beans.

• Like 1

Did anyone even see Fraggle's post? I suggest you PM rather than post on this thread.

On Topic:

http://www.youtube.c...991XuUMs#t=350s

From 5.58

One of my devotees was kind enough to detonate himself for me, Gaylord Buttprince, curse of the RRF.

I do hope you enjoy viewing Mr. Burnzcast flying through the air.

It's been awhile since I've laughed like that.

• Like 2

To TMW, your offer to "teach us" is appreciated, but not really necessary if I'm totally honest. The medics that are so easily ambushed aren't so easily ambushed because they don't know better, but because they don't really care all that much. It's unfortunate, but hey, what can you do? Up to them how they wish to play the game :-)

We have a few arma veterans in our ranks, it's merely the motivation that's lacking these days. Although we're probably a few who wouldn't mind getting together just for the hell of it. Not much to do in DayZ these days while everyone is waiting for standalone, it'd be a nice distraction :)

To whoever mentioned RRF's history, I could a brief overview if there's any interest. Been running our TS server since day 1 of the RRF, which was approximately 9 months ago.

-Powerchicken, RRF admin.

• Like 1

as for tactics: i myself run hapless into harms way more often than not.. ( random teamspeak buddy: "whats the situation in elektro?" - e47: "let me run around like a headless chicken for a few minutes to see if there is someone sniping..." ).

i have been on squads though where we set up a perimeter first, with sniper and spotter on overwatch and heavily armed guards flanking, securing the area before the medic approached the meeting point and signaled the server details to the patient to login for treatment. the course of action really depends on the people involved, some really enjoy the tactical side, while some just want to get shit done without fussing too much. but to be honest, i doubt there are any tactics that would make you safe from a determined and resourceful suicide bomber.

regarding RRF and its history, i am honestly interested - as i stated above, i am not at best terms with reddit: i loathe the interface, it doesnt work for me. (and i am fully aware that it works well for a huge amount of other people). I also think it might be interesting to that few people who, like me, have little to no connection to reddit, and thus little knowledge of your part of the overall DayZ community. This might be beyond the scope and topic of this thread though, probably rather an own thread in the Survivor HQ.

• Like 1

I just don't get it that nobody understood that the last words of Marijke were more a joke and not an arrogant statement. Are we so far that everybody has to write *sarcasm/irony on* when somebody wants to play around with humor.

We are all medics and should help more each other excactly because helping often isn't the easiest way in DayZ.

And if a person wants to sow the seed of discord we should smile on him with compassion.

Cheers

• Like 1