Leatherman

Would those making posts to complain about Rocket kindly fuck off?

Seriously, this is an alpha stage game, meaning It's still in the construction and idea phase. We haven't even gotten to polish (beta). The game can change daily with new ideas being implemented on the fly. Glitches are going to happen. You entitled shitheads didn't give Rocket a cent of your money, he has been working and pouring himself into this game daily and doesn't owe you a god damn thing. If you are going to post something it had better either be to fucking thank Rocket for being such a badass dude, or something constructive to help the game or community.

Mods shouldn't be afraid to just kick the complainers out of the alpha, the game is better off without them.

Yeah, that's the danger of letting people play the alpha, I'm sure Rocket has a thick enough skin to deal with it.

I actually gave rocket money, since he developed arma which i bought on release and now again on steam

I see value in people pointing out what they like and dont like. on what other basis would rocket make those alpha changes? If hes smart he actually likes feedback of all kinds.

You want people to be banned from the mod?

Entitled?

You are stupid. Every game you play would be better without you in it. At the very least refrain from using a microphone and stop posting in forums or /v/.

I actually gave rocket money' date=' since he developed arma which i bought on release and now again on steam

[/quote']

Wait what.

I didn't think Rocket got any money from this.

Stop being such a butthurt fanboy. I love this mod and appreciate the hard work Rocket has put into it, but it's important that players voice their opinions — whether it's praise or criticism.

i think they should fuck on cuz fucking on is more fun then fucking off LOL

but i agree with this

but on the other hand the whiners give me so much entertainment

People are dumb. Forums attract dumb people. Dumb people do not know what an Alpha is and feel entitled to shout all day on the forums because the game isn't what they want.

Welcome to the internet.

The fans are as bad for development as the cryers TBH.

One can't stomach any complaints about the mod and try and drown any input out.

The other wants to turn the mod into yet another FPS.

Neither group has much valuable input. The only thing DayZ alpha has shown, is DON'T make an alpha public.

Neither group has much valuable input. The only thing DayZ alpha has shown' date=' is DON'T make an alpha public.[/quote']

Why do you think that? Obviously a great deal of us love playing the mod, and it's more effective to playtest a mod when you have a big community at your disposal.

Neither group has much valuable input. The only thing DayZ alpha has shown' date=' is DON'T make an alpha public.[/quote']

Why do you think that? Obviously a great deal of us love playing the mod, and it's more effective to playtest a mod when you have a big community at your disposal.

A large player base for an alpha is a good thing, IF those testing it understand the process and are capable of well thought out, impartial, constructive feedback, neither the fanboys or the influx of CoD kids are capable of that.

Its a case of 'too many cooks'.

Also people need to decide WTF DayZ actually is!

IS it a MOD?

or

IS it an alpha for a game?

sorry but if its an alpha for a mod, thats an oxymoron.

IS it a MOD?

or

sorry but if its an alpha for a mod' date=' thats an oxymoron.

[/quote']

It's a game modification in alpha, I don't think you know what an oxymoron is, as those two terms don't contradict each other.

Alternatively:

An alpha for a mod of a game.

Critisim is needed in Alpha's. If they are negative or positive. It doesn't matter.

I think rocket is smart enough to see who is just talking bullshit or expressing a real concern.

U don't have to love and stick your nose in Rocket's ass but having a little bit of respect is the minimum.

So if people criticize something, don't go all bonkers on him saying go play CoD noob, u suck!

Because that is being more retarded than posting a concern about the game.

If u don't like the critique just ignore it? Or say, "No, because this and that." not "U suck noob go play CoD"

IS it a MOD?

or

sorry but if its an alpha for a mod' date=' thats an oxymoron.

[/quote']

It's a game modification in alpha, I don't think you know what an oxymoron is, as those two terms don't contradict each other.

Alternatively:

An alpha for a mod of a game.

Well mate, rocket called this in its early days a proof-of-concept.

and it is an oxymoron, mainly due to having an alpha for a MOD smacks of illusions of grandeur.

Many people have made awesome mods with a lot more detail in them and tested them hard before leaking them to the community. It does almost seem like even Rockets not sure what DayZ is anymore.

Proof-of-concept mutated into a mod mutated into an 'alpha'.

Don't get me wrong, I AM NOT HAVING A GO AT ROCKET. I can actually understand the tangled mess this thing has become, I'm starting to wish he'd just close the whole thing for a few weeks, so he can rebuild what needs doing, make the whole thing more solid in HIS vision, then give it back to us updated to where HE thinks he should be. I mean he was doing pretty good til he started listening to this lot.

Mods shouldn't be afraid to just kick the complainers out of the alpha' date=' the game is better off without them.

[/quote']

We have no influence over the players, only moderating the forums. There is no "DayZ Moderators" only DayZ Staff.

I actually gave rocket money' date=' since he developed arma which i bought on release and now again on steam

[/quote']

Wait what.

I didn't think Rocket got any money from this.

I actually didnt really checked my facts here and still wont because Im just that stupid but I assume if he was a dev for arma he wouldve been paid?

Anyways just check all my posts and whereever my opinion differs from yours youre wrong

leatherman sounds like someone picked on his boyfriend. grow up son, you sound like a butt hurt baby crying rivers of tears.