Jaeg3r

"You were kicked from the Game"

I have been reading the countless threads on this problem however, there isn't many recently.

Basically like everyone else, I am unable to load into the game with getting "You were kicked off the game" <-- I CAN loiter in the server lobby though..

I've tried all the common fixes; run steam as admin, verify Arma II and OA, deleted dayz folder, reinstall it, latest beta patches... etc

I've never had this issue before however, I havn't played DayZ for a month or so and, coming back i get this error.

My only hunch could be something battleye related? Its on the latest version but...im not banned am i?

In addition, i was getting the "Bad Serial given in Setup", does that mean my CD-Key is stolen? I have fixed that issue through validating...

i wanna play me some DayZ!!

Specs:

i5-2500k @ 4.5

8GB 1600mhz G-Skill

2x GTX 560ti 1GB (SLI)

Most servers will kick a player if your in the lobby for a time. It could just be that your internet speed is so slow that you get kicked for being in the lobby too long.

but it gives you a reason for kicking it could be a number of things for the kicking what is your ping like to the server how many mods do you have installed

You could try manually installing BattlEye, sometimes even just sitting in the lobby without clicking ok helps if it's an issue updating from the BE master servers.

http://www.battleye.com/download.html

• Like 1

Reinstall Arma II, Arma Operation Arrow head.

Exit steam.

Right click steam scroll down to ' Run as administrator '

Install both games again

Reinstall Playwith6 or DayZCommander

Install DayZCommander

Problem solved ( Thats how i fixed mine )

More information:

<My Youtube channel subscribe>

Edited by MysticBros

All the advice you guys gave me, I basically said i did...anywho, problem fixed

It was a problem with my ArmAOA Config file <-- Deleted them both, arma remade them and voila...

Thanks for the help anyway guys :)

***SOLVED***

• Like 2