applejaxc

Don't Be Fooled by Other Players: "Bad Guns" are Hidden Gems!

Someone said they don't like the plastic iron sights on the G17.

The G17 has the most accurate sights, the most rounds, and it has a flashlight mounted on it. I really don't need to go any further.

I love the G17. I can't find anything wrong with it. Accuracy, range, noise, recoil and magazine size are all exceptional. The flashlight is a bonus too.

Although sadly I may pass up with Lee in some cases to stick with my hatchet and that is to simply state, I am prefering to stay silent on my loot run then to carry an unsuppressed weapon. and that Makarov, I feel safer with a stick then that, but I'll use it if I have too, more of a spam to cover my movement, you'll be surprised how many people hide behind cover when getting shot at by a sidearm, more often then with a primary I have noticed

Haha, this is great! I always use any weapons I can find (Except the crowbar, dunno why they still have it anyway.) and I love your ideas which you used for the flares and car headlights. You have my beans!

G17 is awesome, mainly for clip size. M1911 is still my standard go to gun. I hated the lee infield with a passion for awhile, but I now see its great potential against players and zombies. Its a must use for early scavenging. :D

I got 26 beans for the OP of this thread. ;)

Someone said they don't like the plastic iron sights on the G17.

The G17 has the most accurate sights, the most rounds, and it has a flashlight mounted on it. I really don't need to go any further.

G17 is a good gun, but something about the G17 doesn't make me pick it up unless I don't already have a pistol with me.

Lee Enfield never let u down :)