DevilDog (DayZ)

Returning player, what has changed?

How is it going everyone? I have not played DayZ since October of last year. I am sure a million things have changed since then. So if you don't mind me asking what is new?

Also I am finding it tough to log in on a "main hive" server. Do they exist? I would like to resume my old character and see what gear he has. Thanks,

Well, with the new community developer, we have quite a bit of community changes, along with additions that pay tribute to forum moderators and enhanced AI.

Still buggy, but the community developer is doing his best to resolve the situation.

You can also check out Anarchy's link to see a full list of changes in recent updates.

Cheers, Comrades.

Guess maybe I should have posted some specific questions.

I noticed they added a machete, is it any good. Better/worse than the ax?

Is the crowbar useful now?

Any dogs added?

Whats the deal with this NPC talk?

Do I still use six launcher or is there another method?

Is the effect of an infection more damaging now? It used to be nothing making antibiotics worthless.

Instead of flaming me and posting everything has changed (which is not true) try to name 1 thing that changed. Maybe your favorite/least favorite thing.

I noticed they added a machete, is it any good. Better/worse than the ax? Axe is still better mach does about the same damage as crowbar only looks different

Is the crowbar useful now? Still the same

Any dogs added? N/A

Whats the deal with this NPC talk? N/A

Do I still use six launcher or is there another method? Dayz Commander instead

Is the effect of an infection more damaging now? It used to be nothing making antibiotics worthless.:Antibios have more use now

Instead of flaming me and posting everything has changed (which is not true) try to name 1 thing that changed. Maybe your favorite/least favorite thing.

Post Anymore Q's Happy To Answer.

EDIT: Good To See You Back

Edited by Steak and Potatoes
  • Like 1

It is much easier, to get sick now. Being sick causes you to lose blood relatively quickly. Antibiotics are easier to find now.

God, can nobody in this forum take a joke -.-

Can you not? Relax it is all good man, I realized my question was pretty broad so I got more specific. Now answer my dam questions lol.

Can you not? Relax it is all good man, I realized my question was pretty broad so I got more specific. Now answer my dam questions lol.

Already did look up ^ if you have more send'em

I noticed they added a machete, is it any good. Better/worse than the ax? Axe is still better mach does about the same damage as crowbar only looks different

Is the crowbar useful now? Still the same

Any dogs added? N/A

Whats the deal with this NPC talk? N/A

Do I still use six launcher or is there another method? Dayz Commander instead

Is the effect of an infection more damaging now? It used to be nothing making antibiotics worthless.:Antibios have more use now

Post Anymore Q's Happy To Answer.

EDIT: Good To See You Back

Wow awesome. Thanks for all the info and thanks for the welcome back. Was playing Cherno life for a while then got caught up with work and stuff. Miss this game though, hope I can get on soon. Where is this dayz commander thing you speak of? I will have to google it. Thanks again.

Wow awesome. Thanks for all the info and thanks for the welcome back. Was playing Cherno life for a while then got caught up with work and stuff. Miss this game though, hope I can get on soon. Where is this dayz commander thing you speak of? I will have to google it. Thanks again.

http://www.dayzcommander.com/

Everything.

Not really, it's basically still the same game. Just less buggy and with some new stuff. Also loads of mods and private servers with more vehicles/weps and such things. Some servers are even too easymode( makes me question the future of dayz a bit too be honest)

So if you don't mind me asking what is new?

Too many cherno/electro warriors and too little north warriors, sad story :(

Too many cherno/electro warriors and too little north warriors, sad story :(

That is terrible. I love roaming the north. Stary to Berezino was my home.

That is terrible. I love roaming the north. Stary to Berezino was my home.

Keep the secret of Berezino a secret.

• Like 1

Zombies were really scary for a bit. But now they are back to being drunken hobos.

One thing that comes to mind is that military loot doesn't spawn in deer huts anymore, so you can't find nice rifles in the woods. :(