Drbane

MustyGaming-EU-US-AUS-EPOCH Normal/rMod2.1.(1.0.4.2) VETERAN.Custom AI.Custom Areas.Auto Refuel.Custom Missions.Extra Features.300 vehicle's

becareful shooting bandits with a chopper shot 3

then landed in a town to get food and ambushed by 6 bandits

lucky to get out alive damn bandits

The AI bandits loves you, you know that hehe

• Like 1

Hey I can't seem to find the server! I can find a different Exposed Gaming server but the name is slightly different. I'm in Teamspeak at the moment if you want to talk for a sec. In any case I look forward to playing your server! Looks pretty good.

• Like 2

Hey I can't seem to find the server! I can find a different Exposed Gaming server but the name is slightly different. I'm in Teamspeak at the moment if you want to talk for a sec. In any case I look forward to playing your server! Looks pretty good.

Just copy the Ip in dayz commander IP: 5.63.147.148 Port: 3272 :D

Server's not 1.7.7 yeat still running 1.7.6.1

• Like 1

Server is a bit of a mess atm, since the 1.7.7 patch.

So everything is wiped.

Atm there are no extra scripts etc.

• Like 1

Server is under update so not all of the stuff is in yet

Edited by Drbane
  • Like 1

AI's, Autorefuel, Full Mon Night and Debugmonitor is back up

• Like 1

Towing and heli lift is back up

• Like 1

Server update:

Side chat is back up.

Loot table is back as it was in 1.7.6.1 (even better) :)

Tents and the new Stash should now save after server restart

Added:

Selfbloodbag (Takes around 30 sec to blood yourself)

Strip vehicles for parts

• Like 1

Bump...........

• Like 1

Hi,

I was playing in your server today and everything worked like a charm. FPS is good and stable and lots of action, thanks to AI.

Will be coming back, this one went straight to my favorites!!

-P-

• Like 1

Whenever I attempt to join it just sits on the loading screen and says, "Waiting for server to start Authentication". Sometimes the timer will get up to 200, or sometimes it'll instantly take me back to the lobby screen where it'll just repeat the process. Any idea what this is?

• Like 1

Hello,

@Welch, have you checked your OA-beta version and your current patch? I rushed the 1.7.7.1 hotfix in and now it is doing the same to me. Have to wait that the server gets updated...

-P-

edit: typo

Edited by PredatorSchnizel
  • Like 2

Havent updated to 1.7.7.1

• Like 1

Hello,

I have a problem about getting in the server. At first the game told to update to the new patch hotfix( 1.7.7.1 ). I did that, but then the game gets stuck on server authentication and after that it kicks me back to lobby. Then there is no other option but to disconnect. I even tried to update my OA-beta to the newest (106400), but it doesnt help, same thing.

Any idea where the proublem could be, in this end or is it a server side problem? Anyone else having this after installing the hotfix?

-P-

Hello,

I have a problem about getting in the server. At first the game told to update to the new patch hotfix( 1.7.7.1 ). I did that, but then the game gets stuck on server authentication and after that it kicks me back to lobby. Then there is no other option but to disconnect. I even tried to update my OA-beta to the newest (106400), but it doesnt help, same thing.

Any idea where the proublem could be, in this end or is it a server side problem? Anyone else having this after installing the hotfix?

-P-

No is was becasue it was still at 1.7.7.

It works now i just finished updating the server now, had to put in all the scripts, fix the loot table etc.

Its up and running now, with 1.7.7.1 patch

• Like 3

Everything seem to work fine, havent had any bugs today, just died by bandit NPC's :P

• Like 2

Those damn bandits. I have a love hate relationship with em. Without em the server would be boring, but sometime i wish i could blow them all up :D .

• Like 2

Dont worry i keep the bandits on their feet while your on vacation :thumbsup:

• Like 1