markgmugen@gmail.com

Origins 1.6 Massive update

DAYZ ORIGINS 1.6 MASSIVE UPDATE

The natural evolution of creativity

Today We are pleased to announce the release of DayZ Origins mod 1.6 which answers many of the long awaited community requests of adding buildings and mining elements to Dayz Origins.

The new features of origins 1.6 once more pushes the modding capabilities to bring new base building, mining and house construction mechanics. This update is expected to have a direct impact to the traditional zombie apocalypse experience, opening new opportunities un-explored before, new level of gameplay mechanics and indirectly paving the way to a new era of MMO / Survival games.

originsc.jpg

Storyline

Days become weeks, weeks become months and now only the toughest remain. Those still living and breathing have learnt to adapt to the fresh hell they now call home. Across Taviana, survivors are gathering resources to not only survive but rebuild their lives. Building new homes hidden away from the overrun cities, humanity is finding a foothold in the most remote places.

But rebuilding civilisation was never going to be easy. While some survivors have learnt to work together there are still many who are as merciless as the zombies themselves. Time has allowed the three sides to make roots in their new world. Those who are holding onto what little humanity they have left are rebuilding communities, while bandits are still roaming the lands and doing the same in their own crude way. All that while the Zombies are becoming more numerous as more survivors fall prey to the infected, Salvation city guards are also raiding the main lands for more supplies, danger is now everywhere.,

Now that there is a less sense of security for those still alive, many have begun to reflect on the events of the last few months. It seems that finding the cure is not an easy task, and the rumours of Dr. Ivan “ Patient Zero” strike fear and curiosity into many. Many went exploring what little remains of the once ruling establishment to find clues for the location of his lab and maybe to find the cure?. Clearly this is no task for the faint hearted. Some questions are perhaps best left unanswered...

Key Features.

Origins story continues with additional common Objectives : New Clues only found in salvation city that leads survivors to Dr. Ivan underground hidden lab.

75811160.jpg

Mining and house building: Mine and collect resources from the surrounding environment to Build upgrade and customize your home.

55084881.jpg

Survivor made Towns/Villages :. Survivors are now able to work together to claim lands and establishing their own buildings and houses together to form small villages or towns, exchange or trade resources.

Survivor’s decisions: Survivors now need to choose their path very carefully, heroic or banditry deeds will have direct impact on type of building upgrades and resources their homes produce.

55153371.jpg

Blueprints: Survivors can search and find rare blue prints that enable them to further enhance their homes with upgrades and Garages.

54746133.jpg

Keep thieves and intruders away: Survivors can add security to their own houses by finding batteries and adding digital locks to lock the doors of their houses and garages doors.

New Loot and Objects : Introducing numerous new items weapons and supplies..

28450178.jpg

Detailed interiors : Introducing numerous new items that can be upgraded for more functionality, Craft you own furniture and decorations and additional customization in 1.7 update

Edited by markeightbit
  • Like 4

There is 11 servers up for dayz origins. try looking for FR001 INT001 INT002 INT003 INT004 INT005 UK002 UK003 UK004 US001 US002

Currently they are all getting updated.

Edited by markeightbit

I'm not a big fan of Origin but I'll give this a try.

My CD Key was stolen by downloading a program that supposedly increased my FPS. Don't make the same mistake I did. Research something before you download it. You could save your key from being stolen. If your key was stolen and you don't know what to do, PM me. I can help you out.

Wow I was just talking to someone who had there CD key stolen in the same way.....

Corsair Bebop

The IP is 85.25.132.32

More will be up soon.....

Edited by markeightbit

Even if they go about a lawsuit they won't win.

I know, but they think it's a good way to make money from a mod based on code released freely to the masses or potentially "borrowed" from other sources.

Imagine if Rocket insisted everyone rent servers from his pal just to run DayZ. Yeah. That.

Would love server files as well..