Sign in to follow this  
dexterwollenburg@gmail.com

In Need of a Team! Join Up! You Will be Treated Fairly!

Calling All Survivors, Dexter Needs A Team!

My name is Dexter, I've been playing DayZ for about 3 months now and have been playing on a public server that no one seems to get on except me. :D

I have stockades of weapons and transportation up north and a weapon/med supply station on the southern coast for freshly spawned players.

In need of a team because playing alone gets a little old and difficult. I need help searching out crash sites, repairing vehicles, savaging medical supplies, and exploring the map. :beans:

Must have the following Qualities

• Mature (no yelling in mic, cursing, etc..)

• FRIENDLY (No Bandits, game is better with team play.)

• Able to work as a team

• Able to share loot

• DayZ experience is preferred (But i don't mind showing Newbies the ropes. )

• Have time to play game usually after 5 or 6 pm till early hours in the morning. (I have insomnia so i barely sleep)

• Doesn't mind dying and wont make a huge deal about it and quit. (Again, goes with being Mature.)

• And most importantly.... Able to have fun!

If interested, just reply and we'll find a way to get you the server IP address!

HAPPY HUNTING! :thumbsup:

Edited by Falko Voltz
  • Like 3

i would love to join, i have clan that playing on a private server but they haven't been on in a while.

I can do a little of everything in dayz.

i would love to join, i have played dayz for about 5 months, and im a great sniper with the dmr :)

I'm really interested in this. You can only do so much playing alone and while I've got all the gear I could ask for, it'd be cool to play in a regular group. Count me in!

I'm really interested in this. You can only do so much playing alone and while I've got all the gear I could ask for, it'd be cool to play in a regular group. Count me in!

Youve been sent a message!

I'm interested. I played DayZ for a few months a while back, then figured I'd wait until the actual game came out. I come back an find that it's still not out, so I might as well start playing again!

Sounds like my cup of tea. I've only got a few hours game time under my belt but I'm loving the game and will be playing it loads. I'm looking for people like yourself that are team friendly and accept a death as part of the package. I live in London so my ping is generally good, I've got a decent pc and a good headset and I record most of my shenanigans for my youtube channel. If you don't mind being in my vids and have a sebse of humour, then please pm me the details and I'll see you in game!

Sounds like my cup of tea. I've only got a few hours game time under my belt but I'm loving the game and will be playing it loads. I'm looking for people like yourself that are team friendly and accept a death as part of the package. I live in London so my ping is generally good, I've got a decent pc and a good headset and I record most of my shenanigans for my youtube channel. If you don't mind being in my vids and have a sebse of humour, then please pm me the details and I'll see you in game!

Youve been sent a message with details!

I'm interested, but it depends. Is the server really low population? I find it quite meaningless if there's no player interaction for miles and miles.

Meatster PM'd me asking if we can team up, so ideally it'd be great if we could both join!

I'm interested, but it depends. Is the server really low population? I find it quite meaningless if there's no player interaction for miles and miles.

ut has a low population, you sure you want to join?