Sign in to follow this  
tranex

HELP

So i haven't played DayZ for 3 months because i was away, and now when i came back i did the normal updates, but when i join the server( via DayZ commander) it just kicks me off it and puts me in the arma 2 main menu. I tryed to join a server via the multiplayer option and the same thing happends. I looked at the Battleye version and it said 1.61.992, i went on battleye official site and updated it. But then the same thing happend, i got kicked and when i checked the Battleye version it was 1.62.992 !!!! There is no other patch for battleye as i saw..

Some one please help me :(

Checked it like 5 min later In the chat box it said like BattlEye Client: Initialized (v 1.191). and You cannot play/edit this map because downloadable content has been missing deleted.chernarus. Namalsk wouldn't work either. Could any one give me some other link to download the 1.191 version of BattlEye please. Not this one http://www.battleye.com/download.html

You cannot play/edit this map because downloadable content has been missing deleted.chernarus

That message usually means ArmA didn't launch with DayZ mod correctly.

In DayZCommander try reverting back to older version of Arma2 patch and DayZ version then reinstall newer version.