Sign in to follow this  
tranex

Cant start DayZ

So i haven't played DayZ for 3 months because i was away, and now when i came back i did the normal updates, but when i join the server( via DayZ commander) it just kicks me off it and puts me in the arma 2 main menu. I tryed to join a server via the multiplayer option and the same thing happends. I looked at the Battleye version and it said 1.61.992, i went on battleye official site and updated it. But then the same thing happend, i got kicked and when i checked the Battleye version it was 1.62.992 !!!! There is no other patch for battleye as i saw..

Some one please help me :(

Checked it like 5 min later In the chat box it said like BattlEye Client: Initialized (v 1.191). and You cannot play/edit this map because downloadable content has been missing deleted.chernarus. Namalsk wouldn't work either

HELP!!

Edited by tranex

I had this problem a while back, but yours got fixed for you. I forgot how to fix the content deleted error, but there are tons of fixes for that online. Google it, and if you still have trouble, come back to this thread and I'll do my best to help.

the deleted file means that combined operations are not being loaded

for steam versions do the following

close steam

start steam in admin (right click and run as administrator)

right click on arma2 and properties then local files

click on verify integrity of game cache

and do the same for arma2 oa

run arma2 to the menu

run arma2 oa to the menu

click in expansions

make sure the following are enabled

arma2

arma2 oa

arma2 baf lite

arma2 pmc lite

if not enable them and restart then exit the game

make sure the paths to the game locations are right in dayz commander

if you are using retail/download versions

make sure that you have arma2 updated to version 1.11 and arma 2 oa updated to v 1.62 and then install the beta

patches can be found here you may need multiple ones to get you up to the lastest version

the deleted file means that combined operations are not being loaded

for steam versions do the following

close steam

start steam in admin (right click and run as administrator)

right click on arma2 and properties then local files

click on verify integrity of game cache

and do the same for arma2 oa

run arma2 to the menu

run arma2 oa to the menu

click in expansions

arma2

arma2 oa

arma2 baf lite

arma2 pmc lite

if not enable them and restart then exit the game

make sure the paths to the game locations are right in dayz commander

if you are using retail/download versions

make sure that you have arma2 updated to version 1.11 and arma 2 oa updated to v 1.62 and then install the beta

patches can be found here you may need multiple ones to get you up to the lastest version

I did all of that except "click in expansions

arma2

arma2 oa

arma2 baf lite

arma2 pmc lite"

I couldn't find it. It doesnt work. Now it says that my Battleye patch is 1.82 :(

when you launch arma operation arrowhead the expansions is on the main menu

dont worry about the battleye version it will update in the lobby

I have files "ca" ; Combined operations; baf lite; pmc lite; and dayz -nosplash.

When i try to join a server it kicks me and says that its updateing battleye to v 1.191 but when i try to join like 30min later the version is still the same

Edited by tranex

download the file from batteye website replacing the one in /expansion/batteye folder in your arma directory.

go to

C:\Users\YOUR USER HERE\AppData\Local

and delete the arma2oa folder

start the game as admin and sit in the lobby while battleye sorts it self out i suggest a low ping server while ruining vanilla oa

Sorry, i didnt completely understand your answer. Should i download ArmA 2 / ArmA 2: Operation Arrowhead

v1.62

patch?

Because i allready did that and replaced it . I cant see any higher patch on battleye.

yeah just grab the dll for version 1.62 from here

http://www.battleye.com/download.html

and replace the one in

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead\Expansion\BattlEye

C:\Users\YOUR USER HERE\AppData\Local

and delete the arma2oa folder

start the game as admin and sit in the lobby while battleye sorts it self out i suggest a low ping server while ruining vanilla oa

I went to C:\Users\YOUR USER HERE\MyDocuments ( i couldn't find the appdata folder ( it isnt there)). There i have just Arma II folder and "Arma Other profiles". No combined operations folder :/ .

I guess you are getting a little inpatient. I wanted to thank you for the time you are useing to help me with my problem

• Like 1

the appdata folder is a hidden folder in your user files

its not a problem mate

I did what you said, when i try to join a server it says bad version kicked. Doesnt say its updateing it, this time.. Im going to wait a couple of minutes and tell you if anything happends.. :/

Not responding got kicked out xD

Edited by tranex

In the right bottom corener it says Version 1.62.95248, but when i try to join it still says bad version :o. When i try to join DayZ it says battleye version ( the same). and kickes :(

Edited by tranex