Sign in to follow this  
gloopsgf

Balota buddies?

So this name keeps popping up, but I haven't tried to apply for whitelisting, because I don't want to waste their time.

I have accounts on:

-snip-

Etc.

I know they check everything about you when you apply etc, and I want to know if there is any chance of acceptance.

I use to cheat on minecraft, Facebook games, and searched up some planetside 2 hacks, never used it, not worth getting banned.

Anyways, I don't want to hear the crap about "hacker," I just want to know if there is any chane of me playing there, since all the severs I do fid are hit by hackers.

Edited by gloopsgf

Hopefully not.

The whitelisting process is to keep little cheating fucks like your good self out of the server.

• Like 1

You have never used cheat codes on your play station? You are telling me you never used a glitch?

I am not proud of it, but it has shown me why people do it, and why people hate it.

Thank you for your answer, but the insults were unnessecary

He went easy on you, 150 years ago you'd be shot for cheating in a game. 250 years ago and you could be hung up as carrion.

ZrIBSz7.jpg

Edited by Gews
  • Like 1

There is quite a difference between using cheat codes on a Playstation and cheating on a multiplayer game.

You ruin the game for others, not just yourself.

Just searching your name shows that you clearly don't give a shit about ruining the games for others, hacking on Minecraft, Runescape etc.

You clearly haven't cheated as a one time thing and have done it multiple times on multiple online games, you can apply but if they have common sense they will tell you to go elsewhere.

You clearly don't care, the only reason you aren't cheating is because you don't want to get caught, not because you've turned a new leaf.

• Like 1

Hacking on runescape? Is that even possible? Are you out of your bloody mind xD.

Yeah, I did cheat in minecraft, and it has shown me that it hurts when you are the one being killed by force field.

I have not downloaded a single hack for I've 3 months, and don't think I will in the future.

The last time I was banned, was because I was being a dick to the admin.

Seems that none of you know the whole answer, so there is no point in posting here... And before lok gets his dinner....

I have not downloaded a single hack for I've 3 months, and don't think I will in the future.

... And before lok gets his dinner....

This did not help you at all

Come get dinner,

Hacking on runescape? Is that even possible? Are you out of your bloody mind xD.

Yeah, I did cheat in minecraft, and it has shown me that it hurts when you are the one being killed by force field.

The last time I was banned, was because I was being a dick to the admin.

Seems that none of you know the whole answer, so there is no point in posting here... And before lok gets his dinner....

As one of the Admins at BB i have to say there is not point in applying, we pride ourselves on having hacker free servers and that includes any previous background. Hopefully this will bring and end to the conversation before it gets outta hand.

• Like 3

Hello there

Hungry though I am, I shall not be *nomming* this.

I will be Locking it though.

Think of it as a petard, and OP, you have been somewhat hoisted by it.

Kudos for coming clean about your history, but you probably would have been better off asking the BB boys and girls on their own forum or TS.

Regardless, They are not fond of cheats in any game, so your previous actions have had consequences. Something to think about in the future.

At everyone else, even if a poster is a self confessed cheat, don't shout and swear at them, simply report them and let us chaps/chappesses take care of the issue.

Take a deep breath, have a nice cup of tea and a crumpet and let's move onwards and upwards.

Rgds

LoK

Edited by orlok
missing letters....
  • Like 1